Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Trinity racing = Trailer trash?????????

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 02:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity racing = Trailer trash?????????

You guys should made the trip to the races in June. Way more quads ran here than out there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Funny that i have been on this net for years and never heard of the trailer trash team. So king stole the name from trinity and was not being original?? I hope Ben builds a monster but the thruth is his 800 dollar motor ran very well against a lot of big bores, little bores, big name shops, little shops. A lot of guys on here would be happier with his motor(stock bore) than there 686's that cost 2 times the coin.It is a shame you do not leave your backyard and you expect guys to keep coming year after year to yours. I believe that there will be some craycrafts present if the beatdown attempts to run another event.

So who is on the trailer trash team?? When was it started?? As many articles as harry gets in dirtwheels how come they never mentioned it before this month??

Old 07-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

well shoot. ya' should get both of these trailor teams together and and line up up to see who gets name rights!

Old 07-06-2003, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

FOR ONE AIRRAPTOR I AM FASTER THAN YOUR BUT NOT ON MY 4 STROKE!!!!!FOR ONE I DIDNT CALL YOU OUT WHERE IN MY POST DID IT SAY IM CALLING YOU OUT?

Old 07-06-2003, 03:58 PM
RIP Dear Friend

edit, edit, edit that why I am in this thread and I hate the cap lock button

Old 07-06-2003, 06:38 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: bad465
......Moderators!.... Why are posts regarding the trailer park events not edited.? Is there a dif between there event and ours?
If you have any question about the editing of any threads here contact dbeck through the personal message system or by email.

Old 07-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer

before we have compitition give me a chance to get some stuff removed and a good head gasket to keep the pressure in!.....

charles

Old 07-07-2003, 12:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

LMAO!!!!

Old 07-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Ok I just have to say a couple things!!

Number one... Mark you were on here fighting that your ATPT stood for Aledo Trailer Park Team, not Aledo Trailer Park Trash just a while back! Now you are saying that it is the Aledo Trailer Park Trash? Which way is it I'm a little confused?

Number two... I have a "slow" trinity quad that I will line up with you guys one day! When I show up I will be the guy with the Trinity hat, Trinity Shirt, Trinity Jacket, Trinity graphics kit, and Trinity built engine! That way there will be no doubts when I win!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He|| after I read back over this I think Harry needs to give me some backing here! LOL At least he can supply me with the hat, shirt, jacket, and graphics kit! I've already put the $$ in the engine!

Old 07-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Raptorman- You are correct, it is not the trailer trash team around here. I just thought it was strange. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I find it hard to believe that anyone from California would stoop that low. They seem so image worried out there. I will send you a Aledo Trailer Park t-shirt. You can take a mark-o-lot and cross out Aledo and write trinity above it.

Air- You are way behind, when you get home you will be eating roost from a predator. You are known the world around for a 62hp big block and the motor guru that overtightened his chain and brakes on race day. I may even show up in January and run the hill, it is amazing what a swing arm can do for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well I am unemployed at the moment, but I don't think Trinity will hire me for anything than a crash test dummy. (nothing over 35mph)

We have been called trailer trash for some time now. Also trailer park trash, slow trash, you name it trash!!!!

Quick Reply: Trinity racing = Trailer trash?????????