ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Going to be at Little Sahara August 9th. & 10th........Anyone Else Gonna Be?? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/110195-going-little-sahara-august-9th-10th-anyone-else-gonna.html)

GregV 07-28-2003 08:47 PM

GOing to be at Little Sahara August 9th. & 10th........Anyone Else Gonna Be??

We are going to be there to ride on Saturday and Sunday, if anyone else is going to be there speak-up. Maybe we will see you there.

GregV

Bubba297 07-28-2003 09:49 PM

Going to be at Little Sahara August 9th. & 10th........Anyone Else Gonna Be??

Danget,Greg. We will be going on Sept 12-15 on Sandfest. You should wait and go then. It will be real fun.

14mins 07-28-2003 11:59 PM

I wish you had posted that before the wife and kid planned a float down the river in new bransville

WallStreet 07-29-2003 01:30 AM

LS, OK, right? I will probably be down there sometime around Sandfest

400eecksRider 08-08-2003 11:36 AM

We are going for Sandfest too. I'm a little scared to get down there and not find a camping spot! oh well, a tent, a piece of ground anywhere will work.

RideRed81 08-08-2003 11:45 AM

*sigh* I have to work every weekend this month. I have not been to the little sahara at all this year so far.

PatsRaptor 08-08-2003 06:49 PM

Sorry Greg I'll be there for DRWs first week in OCT

Pat

HoundDog06 08-08-2003 07:03 PM

Bikes are down right now. Might make labor day. Don't know yet. Might depend on how hot it gets.

~HoundDog

GregV 08-12-2003 08:00 PM

Just got home...........had an awesome time!!

It was a little hot durring the day, so we went out early and rode until noon or 1:00 then unhooked the trailer and went back to the house we rented and enjoyed the AC, food and watched a DVD movie until things cooled down. Then went back for and evening / night ride.

WallStreet 08-12-2003 09:58 PM

What were the bikes to beat at the strip? My cousin just got back from there yesterday and said they now have a permanent strip set up with lights and the whole deal. What is the story? I wonder how much it costs, cause I would be willing to pay $10 or so dollars to ride on a smooth strip all day. Was it a pro tree? What were the fast Raps there? By the way, how much does it cost to rent that house, and how close is it? (you can PM me if you want)

Hope you had a grand time.

Also, did you see my cousin out there? Has a mint stock 250r three wheeler and his son has an all stock green Recon. Just wondering.

Street