Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Please help me!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 12:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help me!!

Alright here's my problem i love to ride n i love to beat on Atv's i dotn have one of my own. the real problem is i wanna no how to fix it when i've broken it. it there any place that i can learn? any books or anything?

Old 08-08-2003, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default Please help me!!

I started from nothing. Then I suscribed on this forum. Been about 1 year and I can now have a really serious conversation with a mechanic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Learned from the forum, the net, my friend/family, books. If you really wants to learn, you will learn. I'm not the best mechanic out there, but I have good knowledge for my age (I'M only 15). Still young to learn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default Please help me!!

I bought an XL100 honda bike when I was 15. I have $50 for it running. Between 15 and 18, I had owned quite a few bikes that I bought for $10-100. I would work on them, read about bikes, talk to people, etc. If you take apart a $10 motorcycle that is trashed, you are out 10 bucks. Don't worry about what kind it is, what size, etc. Just stop by someones house who has an old bike sitting grown up in weeds next to a fence, check out junkyards, newspaper etc. Sometimes you can even find old parts bikes free for the taking. This is the best way to learn about how things work. Then you can go from there.