Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Why lie?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why lie?

I ain't the smartest guy, but it didn't take me long to figure out (just by racing several) what you Banshee guys are running. When I'm running against a shee w/ pipe, cool heads, jetting, K&N, I'm winning every time - that's a fact. When a shee rider says that's what he's running too and beats my consistently every time by the same distance, sumthin ain't right.

I ain't afeard of losing, but why do you need to lie, or be less than truthful, about what you've got. Don't tell me or anyone your streched out shee is "stock". I won't be on your *** for ever - I'll be in front w/ a ported 480 and I'll be happy to tell you what I'm running.

You'd better enjoy it while you can, 'cause the 4-strokes are going to be breathing down your necks (except you big boy shees) once the tuners figure them out.

I've got nothing againts the shees. I had a tough time deciding between a shee and my 450. I think the biggest factor was that I wouldn't be happy with a shee until I had a 525cc in it and had spent 3 times what I paid for it. The wife didn't like the sound of that. They sound sweet too.

Anyway...

selector

Old 08-23-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Why lie?

Why talk trash?

I prefer liars over people who talk trash on other quads, especially online where they dont have to prove it.

Old 08-23-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Why lie?

I never lie, people just never ask. They see a boned out looking shee compared to their new shee with some stupid chrome pipes or something on it and they just expect they can kill me. SO I rooost all over them, and they are just too ashamed to even talk to me after that. But I am running mild ports, 29.50 mm bored keihin pwk, wiesco piston, no lid, 17 tooth front, 41 rear, DG pipes...

-Nick

Old 08-23-2003, 06:21 PM
Trailblazer
Default Why lie?

I RUN A ALL STOCK WOLVEY!!!
accept the left rear tire is used cause the old one got slashed by my neighbor when i first got it.
(he was jealous)
it still has pretty good treads on it too.