I Need A New Sponsir

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 01:26 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Need A New Sponsir

Dear Mr Sponsir,

Hi,
I got a new bike and I like to wride wery fast, at times I go in thurd gear and we go weally fast. I like my new yfz450 it handles wery well when I dont fall off, they say the seat is hard but i can hardly find the time to sit. I am lookin fer a sponsir so I can do more wriding. My mom says I am old enough to pay fer my wriding but I need a sponsir, I know I am 41 but like i sed i can go weally fast, i even jumped the bike the suspension was weally good i hit the hard seat and flew off but i am ok, i just got some mud on me, it washes off weally easy. let me know if you want to sponsir me.
I alweady have a pit krew I met at wrock springs theres wrandy hes a good mechanic, and paulie he keeps the camper water tank full, and brad he is a weally good leader he goes wealy fast and doesnt fall off, theres mike he likes to build fires width gas and wrides a 3 wheeler, and greg hes a nice person he took my bike frum me and raced it, he likes to go weally fast too. And my best frend jeff let me stay in his campur, i shared my bike width him cause his bearings broke and he said it weally fast too and that i need a sponsir now, we want to go to utah wit my new frends so will you sponsir me?

thank you wery much i weally like my bike

bye
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2003, 05:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Juniour11- I do not thunk you can goes weally fast with a sparks pipe. Everybody knows that sparks is a offshoot of trinity. You may be weally weally fast but them there predaturds and cannonfails are weal fast and them honda twofiddyR's are even fastest. go back to nappy's house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2003, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Not to be mean or anything but someone needs Hooked On Fonics.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Range Rover

Another pointless post.....

Old 09-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I have a set in the floor for the low price of 200 bucks. It is the master reader verison.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]