Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

WHO WILL BE THE FASTEST AT SANDFEST

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHO WILL BE THE FASTEST AT SANDFEST

WHO will be the fastest single cly four stroke at sandfest???????????????????/ who[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

ME!! Just kidding. I would love to be there though; should be a lot of fun for those that attend. Let me know who was the man-or woman. Slim

Old 09-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

it should be good i was there sunday and there had been a raptor there testing saturday at the drag strip they sait it was running 4.60 in 300 ft that was what the track off was telling me if its true there will some very fast single cly 4strokes there.

Old 09-09-2003, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

I don't know who will be the fastest but I will tell you who won't be getting a good R.V. spot, and that is anyone that has waited this long.
I just got back from Little Sahara and there is nothing hardly left. We went down there to set up our tent to reserve a good spot for the R.V. and there wasn't any improved camping spots left except for the ones at the Cowboy Camping area (new north camp area). So we set up there and we'll bring the R.V. down thursday. Good Lucky finding a place to camp. By the way I will be on a Blue Raptor with the Ceet flame graphics and my bro will be on a Yellow 440ex with tribal graphics. Stop by and have a beer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

yo joker, i'll be getting there friday night, me and my girl will probably ride my raptor at night, its red white and blue, if u see us come give us a beer, LMAO... During the day I'll be on a quadzilla and she will be riding the raptor

Old 09-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

i went down sunday and got a spot just on the other side of ls tours in the middle i will be on a green vforce with alien duels most of the time my ds is yellow with a woods pipe and radiator shrouds also a new yfz 450 white with a loud woods pipe say hi if yall can.

Old 09-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Range Rover

I'll be up there. Would like to meet up and see..

Old 09-10-2003, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

I can't wait to see what to see what I can get mine to run. I got my new paddles ordered and am getting my n20 filled today. I don't have a bottle heater so I hope it doesn't get too nice! lol I also will be on a bonestock ATC 250r w/ edges and a green 2wd Rancher. If anyone sees me chat me up.

Does anyone know if the $10 for unlimited racing for I think 1-5 pm will be going on anytime this weekend or is it going to be all competition? I was hoping to get some solo runs in to get used to the track and make sure my switch is working.

Also, how much is the price for the racing? Is it more than the usual $10? Is it all bracket racing or are there classes? Just wondering. If it is too complicated I'll just be grudge racing at the old strip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If ya see me, talk to me!

Old 09-10-2003, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SAMCOEDS
it should be good i was there sunday and there had been a raptor there testing saturday at the drag strip they sait it was running 4.60 in 300 ft that was what the track off was telling me if its true there will some very fast single cly 4strokes there.
That's hard to believe, knowing that a 720cc crankenstein "only" ran a 4.0 on that track.

Old 09-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: airraptor
hey scooby maybe the raptor was dialed in and the sheestein was just had to much wheel spin on the start. i have seen allot of fast shees on video and they all are slow of the line but then pull very hard after about 50 feet or so. look at the 60 ft times forthe rappy and the sheestein and see what i mean
720 drag bike http://www.jimssandtoys.com/pics/bike5.htm

the track is slightly uphill and runs a few tenths slower than other tracks. the 720 is a 3 second bike in a drag frame. i know it would be almost impossible for me to run ~.5 sec behind that bike. the 720 is one of the fastest 2-strokes.

Quick Reply: WHO WILL BE THE FASTEST AT SANDFEST