Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

can i ask a question??

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can i ask a question??

amen Roughrider. when i read the first post i could'nt help but think of Atkins450.

every forum has one. I noticed you didn't name the person. why not. better you get their name out...and brand them the Flamer they are. Sooner or later the other members and moderators will get tired of them and.... they'll go away or be locked out.

although there are alot of smack talking teens with nothing to offer the forum but flames. they are not the majority. when daddy lets them start wrenching their own machines...then they understand how valuble the forum is and begin contributing and respecting the other members. there is a wealth of knowledge and many experienced...riders...mechanics and owners of pro shops and race teams in this forum.

once these people identify them for who they are...they stop replying to them and eventually shut them out of this pipeline. They're only hurting themselves if they are serious about this sport.

as far as every Honda owner steering at the rear of Atkins450 YFZ. well...you got to take it where it's coming from. these quads are not new. in essence the pro's have been racing these quads in LSR and Laergar frames and as always it comes down to one thing....Rider.

Machines can be bought....skills take experience and win races.

Old 09-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

btw, that post i made in the Honda section was when i was talking about the specs with so,e honda guys, respectively looking at the new 450r, iwas saying some good things about it too, and some b*astard name hondabestOnearth came in and started bashing the YFZ, and saying how once he gets the 450r, its gonna tear appart the YFZ. This kinda pissed me, coming out of nowhere. Sorry i got so pissed, but really it was all in an effort to **** of this guy after he pissed me off.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2003, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

People take this forum for granted until they have to fix something. Also I dont understand why all these people think the 450r is going to be so much better than the YFZ. Its either going to be a little better, just as good as or a little inferior too it. Neither one is going to blow the other one away.