Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Lowrider Quads

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowrider Quads

Well, im guessin all the owner wants to do is be different, and get people to stare at his/her quad as they rode by on it. Its not a matter of function, its a matter of style, you know what i mean? Would i do it?... he11 no... but i wouldnt put them down for doing sumthin that they wanna do. And if you say when you saw that thing roll off an enclosed trailer you wouldnt be like "D*MN!!!" you are lying. Who cares if it puts stress on the engine/is unporpotioned/tippy.... i really dont think the owner would care it it doesnt handle like a YFZ on a track... it will never be on a track. Different Strokes for different folks, just "dont hate, player"... hahaha just like a jacked up ford ranger on 33 inch mag tires, and a lowered ranger on 20s... the guy on the 20's cant see why someone would ruin a perfectly good truck by sittin it so high in the air.... and the guy with the jacked up ranger cant imagine why someone would take a perfectly good truck and sit it so close to the ground with those "big, ugly rims" on it... its all about the lifestyle cuz... lol

Old 09-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lowrider Quads

Awesome but foolish.
It looks good but completely defeats the purpose of the ATV.
I wouldnt mind takin one a them for a spin, but I certainly wouldnt do it to any quad of mine

Old 09-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lowrider Quads

Im a noob here,Im gettin my Raptor tomorrow,you may ask if I didnt have money for the new 450,he11 yeah I got the money,but this thread is the closest to why I got the Raptor,I wouldnt go as far puttin those big a$$ rims on but I want my quad for soupin up on the looks,the Raptor is the Harley Davidson of quads,you ever tried to corner a Harley like a street bike?If you have done this and controlled it you gave the person behind you a nice "sparks show"(the new V-rod is an exception,Ive never diden it though),on the other hand it has class,it looks awsome,and it dosent have a bad engine.I want my Raptor untill my 2 years on my bike licence of riding crappy bikes are up,then I can buy a R1 or a Hayabusa,untill then Im limited to underpowered bikes.BUT I can buy a Raptor and drive it on my car licence until I get a BIG bike...
I have fun on dirt bikes so why not buy something bling bling for cruisin and trail riding?My rappy will be made up bit by bit untill its a HOT street monster that doesnt do bad on trails either.
In the near future if your ever in Spain and you see a hot 2004 Raptor with neon lights on the bottom or some sh*t like that go by,shout out "CHOKY!" and Ill come on over and say hello,oh and before you say it:yes I will remove the lights for trailing.

Old 09-16-2003, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lowrider Quads

WOW!!! Thats some feed-back I got from my post! ¿¿¿Where the he11 is everyone??? At least bash me,lol.

Old 09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default Lowrider Quads

thats what happens when you smoke crack. now i could see doing that to your lawn tractor.

I DONT RIDE FAST I JUST FLY LOW!

Old 09-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Range Rover
Default Lowrider Quads

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2003, 10:49 PM
Trailblazer
Default Lowrider Quads

one word..... homo

Old 09-16-2003, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lowrider Quads

Originally posted by: Choky
Im a noob here,Im gettin my Raptor tomorrow,you may ask if I didnt have money for the new 450,he11 yeah I got the money,but this thread is the closest to why I got the Raptor,I wouldnt go as far puttin those big a$$ rims on but I want my quad for soupin up on the looks,the Raptor is the Harley Davidson of quads,you ever tried to corner a Harley like a street bike?If you have done this and controlled it you gave the person behind you a nice "sparks show"(the new V-rod is an exception,Ive never diden it though),on the other hand it has class,it looks awsome,and it dosent have a bad engine.I want my Raptor untill my 2 years on my bike licence of riding crappy bikes are up,then I can buy a R1 or a Hayabusa,untill then Im limited to underpowered bikes.BUT I can buy a Raptor and drive it on my car licence until I get a BIG bike...
I have fun on dirt bikes so why not buy something bling bling for cruisin and trail riding?My rappy will be made up bit by bit untill its a HOT street monster that doesnt do bad on trails either.
In the near future if your ever in Spain and you see a hot 2004 Raptor with neon lights on the bottom or some sh*t like that go by,shout out "CHOKY!" and Ill come on over and say hello,oh and before you say it:yes I will remove the lights for trailing.
Uh......ok.......

I guess dropping 15k in a 8k civic just has gotten too boring these days time to move on to quads......I guess.

Old 09-16-2003, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lowrider Quads

Tuned cars are an everyday sight here,wanna do something different,anyway,Ill probably get a new mini,I like the sleek lines to it,plus I havent seen a tuned one yet,if I get it soon and start external mods quick,hopefully Ill be the first one here to do it.
You been on the trails lately with your honda civic?Got pics?Although I have taken a course in rally driving,but not with a honda civic,lol.

Old 09-16-2003, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Lowrider Quads

I use to rally my 80 VW dasher!! That thing was hardcore!!

Quick Reply: Lowrider Quads