Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

WOW....

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW....

Today when i was on a trail my rappy just went down into a pit and i couldnt pull it out... after bout an hour of struggling by myself i couldnt get it out...gave it one more shot with reverse... AND THAT THING FINNALY GOT OUT OF THERE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] man im so thankful that my rappy has reverse or else i would NEVER get out of there. and then the second part happened.. my dad was on his warrior and he climbed a TALLL @$$ hill i suare u had too see that thing.. and so since it was so high he went off course and got stuck in this really plush dirt but it was in deep.. and if we were to pull it out it would tumblue down the hell and have a big *** wreck... so my dad turned the wheels to the left hit reverse as hard as he can and he got down there safely... PHEW thank god for reverse now i wont ever buy a quad with reverse cause that thing comes in DAMB HANDY.

Old 09-21-2003, 01:29 AM
Trailblazer
Default WOW....

...."PHEW thank god for reverse now i wont ever buy a quad with reverse cause that thing comes in DAMB HANDY. "

DieScarred...why did you give a spiel about how having reverse saved you and your dad and then you say that you..."wont ever buy a quad with reverse" ....doesn't make any sense at all to me!!!!!!

PH

Old 09-21-2003, 04:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default WOW....

sounds to me like he is just trying to justify the fact that he doesnt have a new yfz.

diescarred: different quads for different people, but you dont hear us saying how great it is to have a quad that corners really nice and since it does it has saved our lifes because it never rolls over.