Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

***What do you guys think about this......

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 08:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***What do you guys think about this......

You have a modded engine and complete setup and your buddy has a modded engine and complete setup. You beat him in a race and now he puts NOS on his bike, would you still race him with nos or just tell him he is out of your league?

IMO - I think he is out of my league and cant compare to nos.

Old 10-15-2003, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

well, you have an excuse to lose, but imagine if he still loses the braggin rights you would have over him. There is no fun in not racing!

or get a sleeper NOS system with small cheater bottle and open his eyes for him when you still beat him, if only one or 2 runs. Now that would be fun.

Old 10-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

C'mon Raptorowner, you've been decieving poor Scott for a long time now. Give him his chance at redemption. Ya never know, you still might beat him. How many quad lengths were you beating him by at Pismo before?

Old 10-15-2003, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Easy win on this one

Crack a line and drain his throtle in a bottle back into the atmosphere

Or blow the dust out of your wallet and buy a NOS set-up...install and then beat him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2003, 11:04 PM
Trailblazer

I'd say go ahead and race him if you lose no big deal, but if he does not have that thing dialed in right you will beat him and boy will he be pissed.

Old 10-15-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

Race him anyway!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then if he beats you, go get your own nitrous set-up, dial it in, and BLOW his a$$ away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2003, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Race him anyway for fun. What's the worst that can happen??? You get beat by a guy with Nos....no big deal.

Old 10-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!!!!!!

Old 10-16-2003, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

question is: how close were the races before he got the nos?

Old 10-16-2003, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well I will tell you this, I have been racing this guy for years, piped and jetted both bikes and he was getting tired of getting beat so he took his bike up a few stages and beat me for the last year. I never told him what I did to my bike and he got his 720 kit and was telling me I was dust in the wind for months until we went to Pismo on Labor day and I let him beat me a couple of times then asked him to race again and got him by 2 to 3 bike lengths each time and he was pisssedd!!!!!!!!! he then went and got alcohol and jetted his bike and I still beat him but it was about a half bike length to a full bike length. He was not a happy camper the whole weekend, then I told him what I did and he was even more pissed. So we will see this weekend cuz now I got a different setup such as FCR's and different gearing. I will be at Dumont on Thanksgiving also with him if he dont blow his up before we go. hehehehehe.. Then he will just Flip his lid. I still would like to see how that thing will run on NOS. I was going to buy it but then decided not to. But if he does beat me and yips and yells about it then I will just have to buy the kit..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ***What do you guys think about this......