Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FACES IN YOUR POSTS??

RAPTORYFM660r

My current browser is Explorer.

Old 11-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

OK lets try this again......In the white area where you type in the messages...Right above the area you type in...on the right...it says "Select Emotion"....its not gonna show faces...just words. Click on the word you want and it will show up in your post as a typed face. Once you post your response, the face will appear with your post......Damm....thats tough....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have Explorer..too...

Old 11-06-2003, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

maybe he is looking in the wrong places... looks here----------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^

Old 11-06-2003, 11:13 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Have you messed with the setting on your customize page?

Standard mode will remove all graphics, such as emotion icons and [img] tags, from the messages. Some functionality icons will remain.)

Old 11-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

I'm thinking if you can post messages...then we all have the same screen to type our posts. Am I wrong????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Scratch that....I just seen previous post.....

Old 11-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

in the box your typing in to post.. only about one inch up from that there is B I U http.. blah balh alot of options... call all the way to teh end of those buttons and there is select emotion

Old 11-06-2003, 11:18 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: RacerRob
I'm thinking if you can post messages...then we all have the same screen to type our posts. Am I wrong????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
There is different options on your customize page.

I have mine set so the colors wake me up in the morning.

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks guys.....I don't want to waste anymore of your time or forum space. I obviously have something enabled or disabled on my system that has made this function obsolete for me. The option just aint there....I promise. Anyway, I'll figure out what settings I have screwed with to make this such an issue. Sorry to waste your time. Thanks again for trying to help though.

Old 11-06-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

lol

Old 11-06-2003, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Just4Kicks, I guess I'll need to pull out the tow-rope for this one (what a surprise, a rappy rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]).

Click on the "customize" button on the top right of this forum page. Then scroll down until you see questions.

The question that says "Would you like to draft your messages using the WYSIWYG Editor?", yours is set at YES right now, proceed to setting it to NO.

Problem fixed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] By a DS Rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: FACES IN YOUR POSTS??