Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

So What's Everybody Getting for Christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 08:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So What's Everybody Getting for Christmas?

hopefully a banshee if I can get my blaster sold. huevos 6, the new medal of honor game some cd's.

Old 11-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Trailblazer

Probably some riding gear (finally!)
boots
pants
shirts
new gloves (finally!)

Everybody keeps asking what i want, but other than that i really don't know. Definately *Medal of Honer-Rising sun*. And TJw, try *The Getaway*, awesome game!

I want something for the bike, but just don't know what to ask for. I've already done the air intake, exhaust, wheels, skid plates, and sprockets. What else can I ask for that's not too pricey!!!!

Old 11-17-2003, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider

My dreams of aftermarkey goodies were swept away to get neccesities for our house that we get to move into after new yrs. So I guess thats both good and bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Currently my gifts to myself will be wheel spacers for the rear of my ride, and we'll probably take the PS2 to the shop to get it repaired so we'll have something to do once we move in.(since we'll be to poor to afford cable,lol) Of course we'll be purchasing Atv offroad fury 2. I'll probably end up getting laundry detergant and dish soap for X-mas from the family. lol..........

Old 11-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider

I think the family is getting me that Craftsman 3 section tool box thats on sale now...that will be pretty cool... can get rid of all those puny el cheapo boxes I got. To myself I'm hoping to get a high comp piston kit, a cam kit and if I got any $$$ left a steering stabilizer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If not by Christmas I hope to squeeze it all in by spring anyway. One more thing on my wish list is a twist throttle. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good RIDE.

Old 11-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

I forgot to ask Santa for the 2 most important things on the list.

1)Good enough weather for me to do some riding in Ohio over my break from college, or the option of the new indoor track being open and relatively inexpensive to ride at.

2)Good, fresh snow at Holiday Valley, New York for an awesome 3 day skiing trip with my buddy. The yearly trip gets better everytime and it is one reason that I look forward to winter. Nothing better than carving the slopes and chasing the ski bunnies with your best friend.

Thanks Santa, I appreciate it. If you need any Cannondale parts let me know and I can help you find them. (We all know that Santa rides a Cannondale so that it will start in the frigid cold Arctic weather - there is no way he would ride that new Sportsman, he likes to have fun!)

Old 11-17-2003, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

Ooo, yeah! I forgot Huevos 6! Also, maybe a billet ESR temp gauge.

Old 11-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

diapers...3-6 months.
-formula
-wipes
- cloths
-binkies

Old 11-17-2003, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you already got your present there Say It FMF[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Yes...my Christmas gift came October 4th..

Old 11-17-2003, 12:53 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: sAyIt_fmf
Yes...my Christmas gift came October 4th..
Congratulations

I need a new door ****!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The one installed in 1984 just pulled right off and now when I leave I have to take the **** with me or hide it in the bushes.

Chet

Quick Reply: So What's Everybody Getting for Christmas?