Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Azsand- No one is swinging from ********. Your BS can be smelled across the internet. I hope you run your business better than your quads or you may end up face down in a hole in mexico. The fact that you believe what you type is amazing to many on here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And to think you got all that from a used garage sale motor, with the piston rings gapped to large. If it was all done right you would need a parachute. ( I guess your lips work as a parachute)

Old 12-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

What do you want to call them when they will only go slow through the whoops until it smooth then shoot the hill and when I raced 1 at the drag I think he didn't relize there where whoops I beat him. But when he found a smooth place to ride he beat me. So 2 banshees beat me okay. No others that lined up with me did, I'll line up with anyone it's for fun. Some of you are way to serious LOL.

Old 12-08-2003, 01:14 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: jiminok
SANDMAN430 VS AZSAND440

That's Bill on his freshly built TVI 720...nuff said...

Are you bringing this picture up to show that AZSAND at one point in time was actually ahead of someone?

Old 12-08-2003, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

you guy's are funier then helll, i ride with mario alot on the weekends and tust me there is no reason for him to lie...he not that kind of guy..I know you guy's will get beat ,just by the crowd that was at Dumont on thanksgiving would have humbled you trust me....

anyways BDc we will be at Dumont next weekend with a videocamera for some drags ,make it if you can and step out of that sandbox you always claim to own..I was there on halloween at Glamis and was at the hill everyday and never ran into one of you guys besides speeddemon and beat him twice on comp , I have nothing to say because you guy's are a laugh in my eyes, I see right thru you and hate to judge a book buy it's cove but oh well...Hope you change my mind someday but it really doesent matter because i have enough friends anyways.....

Azsand the reason you go to gordons wells is so you can keep your winning streak because no real fast bike go there,and why the hell is your "fast bike " back at camp all night and not at the hill..Oh that's right you ride 3 of them so we cant twell when you lose...LOL

Speeddeamon please you have better picked up like 4 biks from when i beat you last time ,and i step into anybodys territory and race when i want just i got it like that...

Old 12-08-2003, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

Azsand the reason you go to gordons wells is so you can keep your winning streak because (no real fast bike go there),and why the hell is your "fast bike " back at camp all night and not at the hill..Oh that's right you ride 3 of them so we cant twell when you lose...LOL
Well that explains it all. Back to the drawing board for me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

Dfitz see what this is doing to me..lol

besides defitz nobody is fast, and your luck you dident run into him...

all this bitter ness isent me so sorry for tha last post but i ride everyweekend from dunes to desert,to Mx to jumping and this drag thing drives me nuts,i go home thinking how i can be faster and really i just want to have fun but this who is fatser is making me act like a punk to people i do not know...

Are day will come to meet all you guy's and the verdict will be in ,win or lose i am a nice guy untill you cross me..or win..LOL/JK

I have yet to see azsand run,kingraptor or most of the beatdown crew,when you run into me you will know it's me because i think i have a pretty noticable bike and well run them at that time...

Those of you that have alot to say havent raced half these people that are fast or you are talking crap too,just put up or shut up in my opinion and stop making excuses,i will also list all the dates i will be at aGlamis or Dumont for those non believers that want to run them..

Best wishes to everyone and happy holidays....

Old 12-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

yeah rap03. When i meet you im going to kick the hell out of you since your such a drag racin' punk.

dfitz, wasnt trying to take a shot at you, but you obviously missed all of the "drag racing" Anybody with a sack will hit whoops with a drag bike. If your racing a true drag bike, he could cruise though the whoops in 2nd, hammer the throttle at the top and still be able to beat you.

Old 12-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 03:20 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I want to know how bad these whoops are. Are they 10 foot deep or something? I can't believe all the whining I hear about them. In my opinion, if you built a bike to run up sand hills, you better be able to run whoops with it( I haven't found too many big sand hills with out them).
At our hill, I can beat almost anybody up the length of the hill you guys run, just by hammering the whops, problem is, our hill is too long, the bigger bike will always win.
Seems like suspension is money well spent again.......
Beech is right, anybody with a sack ............... I think we have some no nutters on here.......

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?