Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

kfx 700

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kfx 700

Oh come on mac, didn't you know that the Raptor is hands down the best atv ever made and the best atv there ever will be? Nothing else can ever compare to a Raptor!

Ignorant Raptor owners who put down every other quad besides their own remind me of people who brag about winning the special olympics. Sure you might come in 1st, but your still retards.

Old 01-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

Ignorant Raptor owners who put down every other quad besides their own remind me of people who brag about winning the special olympics. Sure you might come in 1st, but your still retards.
Sure hope you're not labeling all of us Raptor owners!

Old 01-12-2004, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

No man, I'm not labeling all raptor owners, I actually like Raptors, I just get fed up with the holier than thow attitude some Raptor owners have towards everyone else

Old 01-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default kfx 700

well took the vforce out yesterday and i have to say it goes anywhere and it likes to jump and get nice air, so that being said it all depends on whos riding it. each machine is designed for the rider who owns it. my raptor is a nice bike but not as fun, I BELIEVE. as my kfx.

Old 01-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

shouldnt this be on a kawa. thred? im j/w...

Old 01-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Trailblazer
Default kfx 700

Originally posted by: Yamaha4eva
and lose, ive been through mud ur kawasaki would $hit its pants to
Unless you have paddles on that Raptor, that statement is just flat out wrong. The Raptor may be better at some things than the V-Force but mudding is not one of them. I have owned both and rode them on the same day in the same trails and there is no comparison. Could be due to the tires (Holeshots vs Dunlops) but the Raptor also kept getting high centered on the swing arm when the V-Force would go right through. Unless you've owned or ridden both in the same conditions, for the good of others who are trying to make an educated decision on which quad to buy, I would suggest you refrain from making blanket comments about the abilities of one vs the other.

Old 01-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

I would think that in the mud, it would come down to rider/tires/weight/weight distribution. The quad you use wouldnt really matter, as long as the power is put in the same place.

Old 01-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Range Rover
Default kfx 700

Originally posted by: XxDumontRaptorxX
I would think that in the mud, it would come down to rider/tires/weight/weight distribution. The quad you use wouldnt really matter, as long as the power is put in the same place.
I completely agree with you, but the V does have an advantage over other sports due to the shaft drive. It has higher ground clearance and enclosed brakes because of this. That helps allot in the mud and ruts.

Old 01-13-2004, 08:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default kfx 700

dude ur vforce would beat me in a drag and a couple other places and im only saying is ive been through big mud holes that ive seen a vforce get stuck, i ant trying to be an @$$

Old 01-13-2004, 10:58 AM
Trailblazer
Default kfx 700

out of all my toys i've had in the past most of them have been yamaha's {84 250, 79xt185, 94 blaster 2001 wolverine, 94 warrior, and 2002 fz1} i'm 26 5'8 155 i was scared going to the v because of its size and auto tranny. but untill you put some real seat time in it i wouldn't make wild statements like some of you have. with my size and weight i was surprized how light it feels under me and how i can throw it around. yes i know the others are easier, but the v feels well balanced. when two of my friends first rode it at the house in a 2 acre yard with no hills or jumps they said sweet awesome etc. but feels boring, and yea i kinda agree. but 2 or 3 weeks later we meet up and went riding. after an hour or so we switched around the rest of the day and they changed their mind about the boring part. one of them was surprised how well it comes out of the corners. he said he would let us pull away, catch up to us again. he said it was faster in the corners than his bike and the v beat the other two bikes {not naming models} in a drag didn't matter who was riding what bike.