Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Went to Glamis

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: AZSAND

3.wshrdskn i know who you are but why did he not introduce himself if he knew who i was. I did not even know who you were until you introduced yourself and if he was hanging out with you i guess he must be alright because i liked everyone i met.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And rodsmith was in our camp.And as you found out we are a friendly bunch they should have introduced themselfs.WE WOULD HAVE DRANK BEER WITH THEM !!!!!
If he was part of your group, I'm sure I talked to him around the fire a bit at night.

Sam is good people. I can't answer for him why he never introduced himself to you. When they came by, they usualy never took their helmets off as we would just get on our quads and go ride. They were camping in wash 14.

Yes, you are a friendly group and helpful too. Thanks.

Old 01-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
Originally posted by: RodSmith32

I don't remember seeing you in our camp everyday??? I would of noticed your bike, I was actually looking for it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm also the person who's son was injured on Sunday and taken to the hospital if that helps. TIA
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What happened? I hope he's alright!

Old 01-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Range Rover
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
Originally posted by: RodSmith32

I don't remember seeing you in our camp everyday??? I would of noticed your bike, I was actually looking for it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sam and Mitch (sixsixt) came by our camp everyday to go on rides with us and to the hill. I'm the guy who had Richard (AZsand) weld my hub to my axle on the black and white Raptor. Our circle of people included my rig, my brothers camper and DS. My nephews red lifted truck and two motorcycles. Punisher (Tony) was in the circle along with Blackhawk (Chris). MRds was behind Tony's rig. TVI had his rig in front of Tonys rig and the Sandpig and crew were in front of him.

Which person were you in this circle? Actualy, I guess you were with Richards group in this circle. Which person were you. Did we talk? I'm also the person who's son was injured on Sunday and taken to the hospital if that helps. Just trying to place faces with names. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] TIA
I didn't mean anything negative about not seeing raptor03, I was just hoping to see my first craycraft. Yes I was camped with Richard and I BS'd with you around the fire. I'm the guy that helped you get the welder out of the RV. Hope that helps a little bit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to riding with you all again in the future, I hope that your son is ok.

Old 01-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: ba01raptoraz
Raptor660Fam,
You are pretty sick and tired of answering questions, but here is one more:
Do you ever switch bikes? If so, what is the outcome?
Yes we switched bikes and I have a video of that. I think I pulled away worse than my dad does against me. It is a night and day difference between the two, that bike revs to the sky!!!

Old 01-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: raptor03

and Rapfam play the 4 races you got on video of me beating you,raptorboy and who ever else i raced after i fell,i won everyrace till i
fell...

I don't have the 4 previous races. My uncle did the filming and it was his first time using a camcorder, so if I was racing not everything was filmed, sorry. I still crack up about what sixsixt told me about you looking around and noticing forum people from way off, you've got damn good eyesight or memory[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: RAPTORAZ
Originally posted by: RoostKing
I believe Kenz was running the MBRP drag pipe.
He was, but it has been modified to create more horsepower.

RoostKing...

Shhhhhh! No giving away our secret's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Besides, you're gonna make all these Craycraft guys cry if they find out we've discovered a way to make their pipes work against them.
too late I measured how much you cut off the end of the pipe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 02:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Thats fine. One of the guys on here, to remain nameless, has a prototype pipe he built and its super sano and runs REAL well.

RoostkIng...

Old 01-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: RoostKing
Thats fine. One of the guys on here, to remain nameless, has a prototype pipe he built and its super sano and runs REAL well.

RoostkIng...

OMG, Roost. Is there anything else you'd like to tell the general public? Maybe you'd like to host some pictures of KENZ cylinder head porting. No more chocolate donuts for you mister.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On a side note, too bad I underestimated my bike's ability to run with the "tow-to-start" Spark's bikes. If I'd known beforehand that I was only gonna be a few bike lengths back, I'd have pushed harder to have the prototype ready. Or at least have had a KENZ modded MBRP to run with. I would have also had the gearing all sorted out as well. Oh well, you know what they say about hindsight and excuses.

Old 01-22-2004, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Raptorfam, you said your dad wanted to go to a 13 front and ended up 12 / 46. Isn,t that going the other way than he was looking to go with the gearing?

Old 01-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Yes we ended up going in the opposite direction. WE wanted to go with a 13/42, 13/43, or put 12/40, 12/41; howvever, we didn't have that so we went way down on gearing 12/46 and screamed out in 4th instead of 3rd. Worked out alright, but you had to shift one more time thus hurting him a little.

Quick Reply: Went to Glamis