hi Sam....

Are you ok......

You dont sound like yourself today.

Hope your getting better.

Old 01-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Glamis

Anyone got a lower bottom end for a raptor they want to get rid of?

Old 01-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: Raptor660Fam
Me and raptor03 are the only craycraft bike that hill climb from what I know of. No hills in texas. I usually do better against my dad, but I never figured out my carbs, I still lose though.
Hey, I ran the hill a few times. I lose to Sam and he pulled me way hard Saturday night but I still try. I'm not the best in the whoops and thats where I lose most of my time, but I'll run ya anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

What's bad? Crank? Tranny? Cases?

We just got done re-building my buddy's Raptor (tranny) and he ended up buying new cases. His old cases are repairable. When the gear split it pushed the shift fork shaft until it came out of the notches in the cases. I would think anyone that welds aluminum could fix it up. I think my buddy would be happy getting $100 for the cases. He also may have some tranny parts but, don't know if you would really want them.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: RaptorOwner
Well that was when My engine grenaded the bottom end.

I got me a new Red and White one Yesterday and am swapping the topend over if its salvageable.

Nice meeting you and good racing.

I had fun the whole trip.
So I take it, it was the rod that broke? A new Red and White one? Must be nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bring that sucker to Dumont for presidents weekend. See ya then, thanks for the sticker also. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2004, 09:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Bartlet- The world's fastest raptors stayed in TX and Loisiana this past week end. No need to drive 3000 mile round trip to run a rutted hill with 66 other guys. I stick to flat tracks now. Done been throwed off them whoops last thanksgiving. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Our (craycraft) are no going to go up that rutted hill just like those sparks quads set up the way they are are not going to run a 4.2 in 300 feet. Hill shotter is for like roptor03 said for guys with big ***** and small brains.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Anyway congrats to those they went/played and conquered.

AZraptor- what was your speed on the hill?

Old 01-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Range Rover
Default Went to Glamis

Raptor660fam where is the vids of me racing the black sparks bike the first race and beating him by 4-5 bikes and still pulling away? The only reason he got the holeshot is because when the starter raised his arm he took off and I waited until he threw his arm down which was supposed to signify the start of the race. If we would have been racing with a light the sparks riders would have red lighted every time, they definitely liked to jump the gun.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Range Rover
Default Went to Glamis

yup, I agree!!!

Old 01-20-2004, 09:51 PM
Trailblazer
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: raptor03
dusting myself off is what a real rider would do and go line up again..

"I came home with a first place trophee" sound like a little girl and untill you beat me you aint ****,try to act cool in person and then talk crap on the forum ,PUNK! nexttime save your breath on saying hi...

cmon on down for a spankin at Dumont and see if you go home with a trophee...

never raced azsand but i did see him but he never said hi..Get your facts straight!

I got spanked by his dad because i just ate **** but still lined up,won all four races before that crash but none of that is on video,but there were plenty of people to witness..

Barlett please shut up with that worlds fastest raptor,if you got something to pick go do it with the one who has it in his sig.

and if you cant pilot your own bike and win then your just a wannabe or puss...

Man you take all this sh*t way to seriously, relax a bit and learn to take a joke. Your attitude makes me regret introducing myself, I was trying to be cordial. Now that I think about it, you are right I shouldn't have wasted a breath on saying hi. After your response here, and your response to King, I see your true colors coming out.

Old 01-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

No matter what, there will always be someone complaining about the SPARKS bikes. I was there and didnt see speeddmn any where. What was your bike? You dont have any pics on your page yet. I would sure like to see what bike you were riding cuz as far as I seen, no one came even with the Black Sparks bike with the fenders cut. There were two black Sparks bike there and Curtis made sure he had a normal size rider on them so no one complained about it. So they find something else to complain about. There is no end to it.

Quick Reply: Went to Glamis