Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL

its idiots liek this that make people wanna put laws out for atvs, it ruins it for everybody when some stupid kid does something retarded, ffs get a brain

Old 01-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default LOL

what in hell were you thinking. i'm 17 and dude, there is no excuse for that kind of riding. the guy talkin about the lawsuits is right. If you ride like that now, do u really think ur gonna level off when u get ur own??

Old 01-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default LOL

Not trying to defend the poor kid... it was a stupid thing to do... but can anyone honestly say they never did anything that stupid before?

Old 01-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

oh wiat i have a question. k you said youd hit the tree and fly off the quad and land in the snow and be fine right? well wat if you hit the tree and didnt go past it but it past you some pine in the face then who would have a broken neck.

Old 01-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

yeah we all done stupid stuff... never posted about it though..

If I woke up in the AM and my kid had snuck off the evening before and wrecked the blaster and was laying in a ditch dead I would be mortified.

Everything has consequences

Old 01-19-2004, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

ppl like this need to understand that most of us on this forum are much more respectful of our machines, and if we do something stupid (which is pretty much inevitable, but also very preventable as to the extent of the stupidity involved and the possible outcome's severity) we wont post about it, and if we do, we sure as hell wont be laughing about it.

Xx - put on a helmet and stop being stupid. dont underestimate any bike, and when you say "we" in "we almost hit a tree backward....." i assume you are implying that you were riding 2-up. another stupid thing. there are certain quads made for that, and although some quads that arent technically made for it can handle it relatively safely, the blaster is not one of them in my opinion.

have some respect for the bike (that doesnt mean you cant have fun), just take some precautions (helmet, only one rider, and not treating the bike like youre playing a video game).

btw - disregard for safety isnt funny.

Old 01-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

Originally posted by: JohnnySplat
ppl like this need to understand that most of us on this forum are much more respectful of our machines, and if we do something stupid (which is pretty much inevitable, but also very preventable as to the extent of the stupidity involved and the possible outcome's severity) we wont post about it, and if we do, we sure as hell wont be laughing about it.

Xx - put on a helmet and stop being stupid. dont underestimate any bike, and when you say "we" in "we almost hit a tree backward....." i assume you are implying that you were riding 2-up. another stupid thing. there are certain quads made for that, and although some quads that arent technically made for it can handle it relatively safely, the blaster is not one of them in my opinion.

have some respect for the bike (that doesnt mean you cant have fun), just take some precautions (helmet, only one rider, and not treating the bike like youre playing a video game).

btw - disregard for safety isnt funny.
Very well put Johnny..

Old 01-19-2004, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

riding double on a blaster? someone must have been getting raped.

Old 01-19-2004, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

Originally posted by: TheBanMan
.........but can anyone honestly say they never did anything that stupid before?

I've done lots of stupid S**T but I've never bragged about it on a forum before. Usually when I do something stupid it's fallowed by.... "That was F*****G stupid." This retard doesn’t respect himself, his parents, or the quad he rode. Hopefully next time he gets caught.... Like stated before it's idiots like this kid that give the Consumer Product Safety Commission the stats it needs ban ATV's.

This kid deserves an A*S chewing..... I'm glad the forum members are giving it to him.

LT84

Old 01-19-2004, 01:32 AM
Trailblazer
Default LOL

well put..i totally agree toad