Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OT: Super Bowl Nudity

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:29 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default OT: Super Bowl Nudity

Lame
But what did you expect from Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake?

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, hope I don't get into trouble over posting the link to the pic's. For the most part, she was covered you might as well say. That's why I thought it was staged. She didn't really show much of anything as the ring covered basically everything.

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:32 PM
|
Pro Rider

Another point in fact:

If Justin's removal of Janet's clothes was in fact an accident as he is claiming... wouldn't he merely have pulled the piece of when he swiped his hand, effectively knocking it to the ground? Instead he still had it clutched in his hand proving that he in fact gripped it in order to remove it. Who do they think they're fooling, we all know it was a publicity stunt.

~HoundDog

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Respect for Ms. Jackson = gone
exactly,,,,,she was about the only one in the family that was 1/2 way respectable,,,,,,no longer

She may as well just make a **** video now

Old 02-02-2004 | 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

I think "something" was supposed to come off but not the whole deal. Justin called it a costume malfunction or some lame term like that.

I would have rather seen the linebacker clocking the streaker in the G-string that didn't get televised.

Old 02-02-2004 | 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Defently planned.

Old 02-02-2004 | 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

I think people are getting a little carried away with the whole boob thing. It was a boob, it's not like we haven't seen them before. I don't know what all the fuss is about anyway. I'm sure there are some people out there who have children who probably didn't want them to see that, but what are you gonna do? You can't shelter your kids forever. Kids see and talk about worse stuff when they are with their friends anyway. You've all been kids before, you know what its like. Anyway, I didn't think it was that big a deal, what bothered me worse was all the damn lip-syncing...

Old 02-02-2004 | 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

It is not correct to be showing that during the superbowl. Pretty classless act by two losers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004 | 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Janet who? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats the only reason I would watch her . Her time has come and gone .
I think she should go buck necked and I can turn the sound off and turn on some Nickel Back .
Just be glad it wasnt that old washed up madonna she would have probly showed her hairy raisin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] They will show that garbage and No quads at the X games Whos running this country?

Old 02-02-2004 | 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AlphaRaptor660R
I think people are getting a little carried away with the whole boob thing. It was a boob, it's not like we haven't seen them before. I don't know what all the fuss is about anyway. I'm sure there are some people out there who have children who probably didn't want them to see that, but what are you gonna do? You can't shelter your kids forever. Kids see and talk about worse stuff when they are with their friends anyway. You've all been kids before, you know what its like. Anyway, I didn't think it was that big a deal, what bothered me worse was all the damn lip-syncing...
I agree 100% // we are way to uptight IMO.

Quick Reply: OT: Super Bowl Nudity