Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

FCR jetting secrets needed......

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FCR jetting secrets needed......

Hmm...seems to me that the 35's bigscary is talking about are on my Raptor now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2004, 04:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yamha660- LOL and what does big scary have now?? Last i heard he was still waiting on Robertson. LMAO

So were they a birthday present from you, to you?

Old 06-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
Yamha660- LOL and what does big scary have now?? Last i heard he was still waiting on Robertson. LMAO

So were they a birthday present from you, to you?
I eliminated the middle man.....I'm now a sudco dealer.......so I do have a set of 39's in my desk drawer......

and I will not be doing any more business with Robertson cycle......the wait nearly killed me
and now my bike will not be ready for Aledo.......
don't you think a month and a half is a bit much considering Bob got 10 sets and sold them in that time period.........
and when I got my account with sudco I called and the sent them RIGHT OUT........
they were here 3 days l8er..........

newayz........
the carbs are here........
but the guy at the local shop, that will remain unnamed for the time being, lied to me......he can't balance cranks, nor does he have the tools to cut the valve seats for my oversized valves......
so it looks like I will have to find someone else for the vavles and send the crank to falicon..........
everybody on earth has offered to "true" it for me........but I think if this thing is going to be turning high rpms in the near future......it will need to be balanced.....

and Falicon won't return my calls........so i don't know what to do now.........i'm open for suggestions.....

Old 06-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have one of the best guys to deal with right around the corner. A lot of shops will true and ballance a crank but they static ballance them not dynamicly like Falicon.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sixsixT
You have one of the best guys to deal with right around the corner. A lot of shops will true and ballance a crank but they static ballance them not dynamicly like Falicon.
I know I do....and I really like bob.......but when I thought I could save $275 on the carbs......that made me think Robertson......
but after all of the crap that I went through....I just wish i would have gone ahead and gotten them from bob to begin with........and I would be ridding the beast by now........

Old 06-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I bought the FCR's off Scary the week before my CR686 was done. So I had everything all at once, and that's why I put "w/ the works..." in my sig. I went all out and had the rod replaced, crank balenced, fcr's, oversized valves, and so on and so forth.

And to me for me for my birthday.....a trip to Aledo....13.5:1 102mm Ross piston...and a case or two of beer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW...I might even send a Coors Light your way Mark.