Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OZZY IS FULL OF @#!@

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OZZY IS FULL OF @#!@

It is see, things over in Europe are all different. Like the Raptor is made by Polaris I think, the Honda 400EX is made by Suzuki. Yamaha Banshee is made by Honda they added like a couple hundred pounds to it and it goes like 345mph in second gear....150 in first that is what Jack was talking about

PS if you think I was being serious you are a moron, on the same drugs as Ozzy

Old 02-27-2004, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

If you notice, when they interview him he says "I nearly killed myself on that thing" or something to that effect. But the took responsibility for the crash.

Old 02-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

They showed him in a car shortly after it happened. (after he was released from hospital) Didn't the neck brace look odd. I also thought I viewed him moving his head back and forth a little bit. Did anyone else notice this?

I don't want to say that it was fake but does anyone remember the episode where Jack killed the dog in his sleep?

Sure it's been in the news. How do we know what happened if they didn't show what happened.

Old 02-27-2004, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

some anti-atv group probably paid him to stage a crash.

Old 02-27-2004, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JohnnySplat
some anti-atv group probably paid him to stage a crash.

if thats the case they didn't pick a very good person to stage an ATV crash.. everybody knows that the man is on drugs 24/7 and shouldn't be opperating an ATV in the first place.. It was stupid no matter how you look at it.

the only thing i can think of is publicity

Old 02-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Range Rover

I dont think it was staged and im sure that he really did get hurt but I dont think he got hurt as bad as everyone said he was.

Old 02-27-2004, 03:48 AM
Trailblazer

In some of the footage they showed it looked like he riding somewhat fast maybe not rippin it up but was riding a decent pace. The guy had what six or seven broken ribs and a broken neck and was in intensive care but you don't think he was hurt all that bad come on.

Old 02-27-2004, 03:51 AM
Trailblazer

Not to mention his assistant or the camera crew guy or who ever the hell they were had no buisness putting him on the back of another four wheeler like that not knowing what kind of injuries he might of had

Old 02-27-2004, 04:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

They said that his bodyguard revived him twice with mouth to mouth. Then they show him on the back of a quad leaning against another person driving. The first thing they should have done was stabilize his neck. (The quad was said to have been laying on top of him.) Don't they have a Life Flight or something similar in England? My neighbor recently had complications after a surgery. They had a helicopter fly out to the middle of a field to pick her up. It's either not as bad as they made it out to be or they are all complete idiots. When you connect the dots all you get is a picture of dog crap. Things don't completely add up.

Old 02-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

When your old like ozzy, a muscle pull is a bad thing. But they said he broke his neck and a few ribs. That has to hurt alittle.

Quick Reply: OZZY IS FULL OF @#!@