Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Will the Rhino fit in the back of a Toyota Tundra?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the Rhino fit in the back of a Toyota Tundra?

Old 03-18-2006, 03:48 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: UltimateAussie
no he should have gotten a real pickup, like a chevy or dodge or ford.

Just my .02
Sorry folks, but I can't resist adding my $0.02 to this non-ATV subject. Have a look at the new 05 Silverado pics under my user profile. Bought it last summer. Started having trouble with it (a specific problem) after about 2 months. To make a long story short, the past 5 months or so have been a complete nightmare by having to deal with it. It has finally gotten to the point to where a repurchase settlement offer has been made and accepted. In another week or so, my "piece-o-Chevy" is going bye-bye. And, I will NEVER own another domestically-engineered truck again in my life!!! With that said, as soon as that is taken care of, I'm going to get me a REAL TRUCK..............a Toyota Tundra!!!!! Anyone that says Dodge, Ford, and/or GM makes a better truck than Toyota is either living in a dream world, or he/she is too afraid to admit the obvious. I should've just bought a Tundra to begin with, but it was during that time when GM was offering their employee discount to everyone. Now I know why............they had to drop prices way down just to get people to buy the junk!!!

Old 03-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

Let me add my opinion as well, I currently own a Dodge 4x4 with 25000 miles on it. I have always owned either Chevy, Dodge, or Ford vehicles.
However I am getting tired of the low quality and poorly designed vehicles the U.S. automakers have been putting out.
This is a good example of why the U.S. auto industry is loosing market share's to foreign competition.

Old 03-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UltimateAussie
no he should have gotten a real pickup, like a chevy or dodge or ford.

Just my .02
Yeah right!! I had a Ford and 2 Chevy trucks before I bought a new Toyota Tundra. While it may be true that the American brand trucks will haul a Rhino I wouldn't buy one just for that. Especially after I owned a Toyota and found out how refined they are. They are also reliable and hold their resale value better. I may not be brand loyal when it comes to ATV's but I sure am when it comes to trucks (and cars) it's Toyota and Lexus for me.

Old 03-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

YEAH ITS TUNDRA ALL THE WAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST ONE IN 2000 WHEN THEY CAME OUT IT WAS ON THE SHOWROOM FLOOR. NOTHING EVER BREAKS LIKE A TIMEX KEEPS ON TICKING. IVE HAD THREE NEW ONE EVERY TWO YRS JUST GOT THE NEW 2006. AND THE FULL BACK ELECTRIC WINDOW ROLLS DOWN . SO WHEN EVER I SEE A FORD DODGE CHEVY OR NISSAN BEHIND ME I HAVE TO ROLL MY WINDOW UP AND DOWN AND WAVE BYE BYE THEY ARE NICE TRUKS IF YOU GET ONE U WONT EVER THINK ABOUT BUYING SOMETHING ELSE

Old 03-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BERNIE
I BOUGHT A RHINO JAN 20TH O6 I HAVE A 2002 POLARIS THE RHINO IS A PIECE OF JUNK NOISE AND RATTLES EVERYWHERE WHEN BACKING UP THE BRAKES SQUEAL . THE LOW GEAR IS NOT LOW ENOUGH TO CLIMB STEEP BAD HILLS IT RUNS GOOD WITH THE GRISLEY CHIP ABOUT 60 I WISH I HAD TRADED THE RANGER FOR A NEW RANGER I DONT THINK THE RHINO WILL HOLD UP IF I PUT IT THROUGH WHAT THE RANGER HAS BEEN THROUGH THE 2002 RANGER RUNS LIKE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT AND IT WILL PUT THE RHINO TO SHAME ON STEEP BAD HILL CLIMBING BECAUSE THE LOW GEAR IS LOW AND POWERFUL , REALLY HAVE TO HIT IT HARD IN THE RHINO AND THATS TREACHEROUS IN SOME PLACES. THE ADVANTAGE OF THE RHINO IT GETS AROUND IN THE WOODS EASY ITS FASTER IT FEELS LIKE A DUNE BUGGY MORE SPORTIER. THE RANGER CARRYS MORE LOAD 3 PEOPLE. CLIMBS BETTER AND A LOT TOUGHER NO RATTLES NO SQEAKS . THE 700 RANGER IS NO BABY I'LL SELL THE RHINO AND GET ONE HOPE THIS HELPS THE RANGER HAS TRI-CLAW BICLAW TIRES , THE RHINO HAS MUD LITES I LOVE THE MUD LITES THEY REALLY DIG IN AND ARE SMOTH ON HARD SURFACE
What kind of problems did you have with the rhino?

Old 03-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

JUST THE SQEAKS AND RATTLES IN THE BED AND BRAKES WHEN I BACK UP ALL OF THEM I HAVE SEEN DO IT AT LEAST ALL ON OUR LEASE , AND THE LOW GEAR IS TOO HIGH , SOME REALLY BAD HILLS THE RNGER WILL EASE UP THEM THE RHINO HAS TO HIT THEM I GUESS BECAUSE OF THE TIRES MUDLITES AND LOW IS TOOO HIGH

Old 03-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

BUT ALL IN ALL ITS MORE FUN THAN RANGER

Old 03-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Range Rover

dude, please loose the CAPS......have some etiquette....and i know that this isn't a truck forum but the tundra is not the best. in fact there really isn't a BEST in my oppinion they all have thier different strengths...and weaknesses... my uncle has one, and my friend has one, i have driven many different trucks. I worked at enterprise for 2 years, i've driven the hell out of every 1/2ton pickup that is made! though it is long lasting and efficient...they just simply cannot handle the abuse of some duties trucks were made for. plus, i hate toyota with evry last bone in my body....doesn't mean they aren't good, i just don't like em......so keep on puttin our people in the US out of jobs and go support japan and please buy yourself another toyota.

Old 03-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Range Rover

and one last thing...before you all start stating the reasons why people don't buy the US brands and why thier prices change...please learn some economics before you open your mouths.

Quick Reply: Will the Rhino fit in the back of a Toyota Tundra?