Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LTE Dual

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LTE Dual

I'm arugged person so I like sound. Which do you guys think is louder the duncan or lte's? I know the Duncan is past the decibil sound limit meaning you'll get a ticket. But honestly which is louder duncan or lts?

Old 03-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default LTE Dual

Im guessing lte will be louder

Old 03-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default LTE Dual

I HAVE THE LTE`S..THEY ARE SWEET...NICE DEEP THROATY SOUND...I WOULDN`T SAY THE LOUDEST,BUT I DIDN`T WANT THE NOISE ANYWAYS...I BOUGHT THE K&N WITH THE SOCK ALSO...I INSTALLED EVERYTHING AS INSTRUCTED AIR FILTER,SOCK,DUMPED THE LID,NEEDLES ,JETS AND PIPES... THEN I NOTICED MY HEADER PIPE GLOWWING THE FIRST NIGHT OUT ..IT WAS ABOUT 40 OUT AND THE FIRST 6 INCHES OR SO WAS LIT UP GLOWING ORANGE..I PULLED MY NEEDLES OUT AND RAISED THEM AS FAR OUT AS I COULD, SINCE I DIDN`T HAVE ANY BIGGER JETS...WANTED TO FATTEN IT UP... PLUG WAS A LITE TAN ,BUT I WANTED TO BE SAFE..I WAS AFRAID OF MELTING IT ..I CALLED LTE AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT..I KNEW THEY WERE CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND BUT THOUGHT I MIGHT GET A CALL BACK ON MONDAY..TRIED CALLING A FEW MORE TIMES AND LEFT ANOTHER MESSAGE,WITH NO ANSWER THE NEXT WEEK..SO I GAVE UP CALLING THEM...I`VE SINCE JETTED UP TO A 160 ON THE LEFT AND A 165 ON THE RIGHT....I ALSO DROPPED MY NEEDLES BACK DOWN 2 NOTCHES...NOW ITS HAULING EVEN BETTER... THINK I`LL TRY 165 AND 170 AND 1 MORE NOTCH DOWN...PLUG STILL LOOKS BIEGE,SO ITS NOT FAT YET...I LOVE MY PIPES AND THE LOOKS,SOUND,AND PERFORMANCE IS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR...JUST THE TECH SUPPORT SUCKED..THEY WERE GREAT ON THE PHONE ,WHEN I WAS DROPPING MY CASH ....LOL JUST BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THE WIRING WHEN YOU INSTALL THEM, ITS A TIGHT FIT....THE BIKE IS ONE HELL OF A RIDE NOW...ALL HORSEPOWER ,NO STEERING...IMAGINE THAT?????

Old 03-25-2004, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default LTE Dual

Did you try them with the quiet-core(suposedly comes with them)?Do you think you could get them down in the noice deparment???
The question everybody is asking themself now is "Have you got a sound clip of the pipes?!?!?" (Preferbly MP3)

Old 03-25-2004, 04:11 AM
Range Rover
Default LTE Dual

Do you have some pics of your setup? I am really curious where it crosses over and how close it comes to touching anything. I have been considering trying the LTE, but I want to know what, if any, clearance issues there will be. I have been thinkin about getting my hands on one of sixsixt's K&N adapters, and want to make sure everything will work. So any pics or sound bites?

-Brandon

Old 03-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE Dual

Hey man I can't believe these people. Why is it always like that. When your buying everyone is f***en nice. When you need there help they dick you. Aint that a bit**. Well I still want them anyways.

Old 03-25-2004, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default LTE Dual

Sixsixt's adaptor fits in the same place as the stock box just without the box. Looks nice too.

Old 03-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE Dual

I WANT SOME LTE'S DAMM IT!!!!!!! OKAY I can't help it They look so bad. I love my duncan I feel that i'm kicking it to the curb. I will hang it in my wall. I LOVE MY DUNCAN PIPE. IT SO LOUD JUST LIKE MY CHICK HEHEHEHE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Range Rover
Default LTE Dual

OKAY I'M CALM NOW. It's kind of pathetic so much stuff that I want. So damm broke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default LTE Dual

try to get them on some kind of Mp3 WAV file and post them up. Its crazy how many people want to hear and see them.

HMMM.. you sound like you have a sick raptor, Is your lowerspace broke? or are you just yelling to yell lol

Quick Reply: LTE Dual