Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums

aw, hope i didnt hurt your feelers.

Old 10-03-2004, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

you must be high on your self. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER. so i hope i didnt hurt your feelings. becouse of all the money you have in yours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] i would almost put money on it that you cant play with him. but what ever yours is faster than everyone. and everyone knows that.

Old 10-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

how bout every one on here who thinks there fast, without dissing anyone, even i f your ridin a 50, meet at the dunes and race, once at 300ft, once at 50 feet, and once up comp hill. there ya go. end of discussion... i ight even bring my recon. jk i dont wanna get her dirty.

Old 10-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol schmee you're an idiot. I never once said i was fast so eh...keep your childish comments to yourself. And ill bet my house im faster then that guy. Why? Because he has a heavy sled motor and its not even in a drag chassis, or a drag setup. Just a big motor in a heavy bike. Now you take my 825cc rotax grafted to a banshee transmission in a completely drag oriented chassis, who do you think is going to win? Give me a break, if he has all that horsepower it does no good if he cant hook it up.

If its this guy you know from a place you didnt get to see him run, why are you arguing that he is faster then me, or how he is better then me. Sounds like your trying to ride the coatails of another person.

Old 10-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I would bet beech would buy yall a shlitz and everything would be cool.

Old 10-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!! beech you are a real deal ya know. i never said he was the best. im going to drop this one becouse you have no freaking idea. ----- see your still saying your faster.

Old 10-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider

ps it was a drag banshee i found out it has 200 rwhp without nos. his name is ron wassle? is the guy from kc he took first at little sahara. dabeech your funny and i think i like ya. i dont mean to say yours is slow i know its not but take a chill pill man.

Old 10-04-2004, 04:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont think you understand what would classify as a "Drag" banshee. That is a bike, doesnt have to be a banshee that is setup in a lightweight non-oem frame that is both stretched in the front and lengthened in the back. Why is this a drag bike? Because it uses physics which allow the bike to both launch harder and straighter out of the box while maintaining a streamlined machine that allows for higher mph and faster acceloration. So, maybe you consider things drag oriented while i dont. I dont consider a guy taking a sled motor, puting it in a stock/lightened oem frame and calling it a drag machine.

Now, although im happy this argument is over i want to break down our previous lovers quarrel and show that you were only arguing with yourself.

Your first comment towards me was, "i have one for ya dabeech theres a guy in kansas that has a drag shee with a 1000 rotax snowmobile motor and with nos. says with out nos he was around 160rwhp. right in that area i think."

So be it, i know brock and goodale. They are the fastest guys that have proven time slips that say they are the fastest in the world. Do i brag about knowing them? No. Its not me, and why would i want to compare *****'s with guys i dont even race with.

My response to your first quote was "Not many fast bikes in kansas, maybe that is why he is so fast in his area. I knoiw in LS on a big weekend the guys from oklahoma, louisanna, ect come down there and i doubt he is anything to go "wow" against. If it only has 160hp chances are he wouldnt be able to run with the 140hp banshee's that are running around there"

Now show me where i was bad mouthing you, or your friend. All i did is state facts. If you took offense to this im sorry, but grow up a little and try not to read between the lines. I wasnt trying to make you cry or disrespect you in any way. I believe your next comment was something like "ok, whatever." Like i was trying to be a d*ck or something. Cry me a damn river.

Next you take offense to this and say, "you must be high on your self. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER. so i hope i didnt hurt your feelings. becouse of all the money you have in yours. i would almost put money on it that you cant play with him. but what ever yours is faster than everyone. and everyone knows that."

Again, show me where i was talking about how fast i was or how slow somebody else is. All i did is state facts. I have a lot of money in mine and im good at what i do. BFD!

Lastly i finished this conversation with, "lol schmee you're an idiot. I never once said i was fast so eh...keep your childish comments to yourself. And ill bet my house im faster then that guy. Why? Because he has a heavy sled motor and its not even in a drag chassis, or a drag setup"

Ya, i said i was probably faster and i gave reasons of why. All of which are valid. These were the best though, these really made me laugh, "IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!! beech you are a real deal ya know. i never said he was the best. im going to drop this one becouse you have no freaking idea. ----- see your still saying your faster." followed 3 minutes later by, "ps it was a drag banshee i found out it has 200 rwhp without nos. his name is ron wassle? is the guy from kc he took first at little sahara. dabeech your funny and i think i like ya. i dont mean to say yours is slow i know its not but take a chill pill man."

Now, it really sounds that i offended you. Is it your 1000 rotax that mysteriously jumped from 160hp to 200hp? Do you not know where the edit button is or was it so important that you try and insult me a little more for something that i have that you dont. It isnt my fault i have the bikes i do. I like to go fast and maybe your stooper 1000cc rotax nitrous buddy is faster then me. But you want to know a secret? I dont have cheerleaders on the internet hyping me up, im respected by anybody who has seen me race and come on, its 1000cc's on nitrous. Jesse james could build a bike like that and be competitive. My bikes are all unique and with reguards to my banshee, only two motors are in existence and my new bike is the first and only of its kind.

Sorry for the long post, but i dont think you realized you were arguing only with yourself. I never disrespected you or your snomoquad idol. I never said i was faster until you provoked me and you know. If you want to get in on a conversation when trying to bash me, at least own something that can be within half a hill of me. No disrespect of course...

Anni-i dont drink you can keep the hoe bag schlitz for a lonely night! lol

Old 10-04-2004, 05:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Dont make me go there about the strip club beechboy, your the one who invented the sock stuffed g-string.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 05:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey, she may not have had a sock in her G but she clapped when she walked! lol

Quick Reply: Who do you think has the fastest atv on the forums