Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

That Backflip.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That Backflip.....

Unless Jon has Yamaha tatooed on his b@lls, I don't think Yamaha had anything to do with it. I'm glad he did it on a Yamaha though, it gives us Yamaha drivers some bragging rights.

That's what I call testicular fortitude.

Old 03-24-2004, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, it took some guts. here is a quote from H-Bombs site:

"Jon: It took me four attempts before I got it perfect. The first time I under rotated a little and just missed it. The second time I pretty much had it done but my knee hit the key switch in the air and shut the quad off and it stopped rotating. I landed the same way as I did the first time and jacked my shoulder up pretty bad. The third time I landed it but the bike washed out on me and I had to abort ship. The last time….."

Old 03-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

Shoot, I did a backflip years ago on a king Quad and after the second backflip I had the sense to get off and let it do the other 5 on its own, besides I had a crushed knee to worry about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

I have yet to see this backflip but I did enjoy the Atkins450 icon and the girls who ride thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. AlaskaBoy.