Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Sending stuff back to alba?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 05:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sending stuff back to alba?

I agree with sixsixt, just send the stuff back...or you could keep it and sell it to a buddy.

Alba will stand by you, and it seems they did by making sure you got your stuff before this weekend. I don't know about anyone else, but they have gotten my stuff to me asap, with great customer service.

Old 03-25-2004, 07:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaptainCarl
i make a triple figure income doing engine work out of my own shop each year

Triple figure to most people is not anything over $0.99 and under $10.00. Also the living room of your trailor doesn't really count as a legit mechanics shop....I guess unless you live in Alabama.

I agree, it is Alba's mistake for sending you double the amount of parts you ordered. They should take it back with no problems. If not your credit card company might be able to do something about it.

Old 03-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I know whats going on here and it isnt going to work. i dont fall for such shams. i am none of what you describe.i am proud of my career,my racing career, my sons racing career, and above all, my leadership instincts in times of need. i dont think i am better than anyone else. i feel i am an even with the others who are a bit taller than you on the totem pole. i have ran across your type on here before and i'll save you the time from doing a search and tell you flat out, i am for real and never back down. i have been throught alot lately and right now isnt the best time to badger me with such nonsense. i am done with this useless thread. i hope alba sticks it to you chum.
Geez......someone missed their medication. I hope you keep yourself tucked away in the back room away from the public.
Anyway.....it appears that your credit card was ACCEPTED since your first order has been recieved. I would certainly send the extra products back.....and it would be on their dime!

Old 03-25-2004, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R

Triple figure to most people is not anything over $0.99 and under $10.00. Also the living room of your trailor doesn't really count as a legit mechanics shop....I guess unless you live in Alabama.

I agree, it is Alba's mistake for sending you double the amount of parts you ordered. They should take it back with no problems. If not your credit card company might be able to do something about it.
LMAO

Old 03-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: COUNTRYJOEGLASS
Originally posted by: Ward660R

LMAO
same here!

Old 03-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Wow Carl and Steve. I noticed Steve is only 20 in his profile and Carl is retired. I being in between those ages can see my younger generation coming across with the witty remarks and cracks while the older generation is quite defensive and trying to preach his responsable lifestyle.

You guys sound like me and my dad about 20 years ago.

And to the poster Ugintel. Whom by the way looks like he does have good spening habits by the look of his toys. I would have to say I don't advertise my financial endeavors. Leave the Credit Report out the next time. Your gonna get some kid mad and an older gent a an Aneurysm.

Thanks for the laughs guys,

Old 03-25-2004, 05:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

REFUSE THE SECOND ORDER!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2004, 06:03 PM
Cheesie Rider

Oh captiens Carl is just in a littles tizzy becuae hims and his spoiled son lames forgot to picks ups the cheeseie loafs they ordered and now puff of little airs captiens take it out on stevendsm956.

Merrie cheesemest ans stays Hungrier by the min

Old 03-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

you guys are funny.

Old 03-25-2004, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Captain just a little info about credit. Maybe Ugintel's card was denied because he has a block on his card. Meaning the card won't be accepted until the credit card company calls him and makes sure he did actually charge those items. You see I have that on my charge card because a few years ago the Air Force database for our health insurance was broke into. The information of everybody in the database was now in the hands of somebody, so therefore I put a block on my charge card.

Did you stop to think that maybe the same thing is going on with Ugintel? Let me guess you didn't, if you know so much about chargeing things to a card you would know about that.

Anyway to to point of this thread, Ugintel, just send it back they worked real well with me when I ordered my first pipe and they sent and charged 2 to my card.

Quick Reply: Sending stuff back to alba?