Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Rattlesnakes at Lowe's???

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 12:17 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rattlesnakes at Lowe's???

THE ONLY GOOD SNAKE..............IS A DEAD SNAKE!!
I ONCE SAW THIS BEAUTIFUL SNAKE..........AND HE WAS WEARING A SHOVEL ON HIS NECK!!!!
IF A SNAKE WAS THE 1ST THING GOD CURSED AFTER MAN........THEN YOU KNOW THEY MUST BE BAD!!

Old 04-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Range Rover

Funny I found this thread. I just got done, five min. ago, pulling my 11 foot burmeese off of my5 foot reticulated python. I've been bit numerous times but snakes generally let you know to back off. Also with them you have to give trust to get trust. It's mindracking at times but I've really come to like snakes. I have no respect for people who just kill wildlife because they are afraid or don't understand it. I'm deathly allergic from honeybee stings, almost died twice from them, but I don't go around looking for bees to kill. And I admit I do hate bee's!!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

I dont like snakes. but pretty much only the poisones ones. i also dont like the really big ones. they kind of creep me out.

Old 04-20-2004, 10:59 PM
Range Rover

Correction, f **k snakes. Mine just bit me for no reason. Stained my shorts with blood. Locked his but up in the closet. He hadn't bit me for like 2 1/2 years!

Old 04-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

I told my wife about this and she freaked out and told her manager, she works at Home Depot.

Old 04-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: meangreenmudmachine
I ONCE SAW THIS BEAUTIFUL SNAKE..........AND HE WAS WEARING A SHOVEL ON HIS NECK!!!!
IF A SNAKE WAS THE 1ST THING GOD CURSED AFTER MAN........THEN YOU KNOW THEY MUST BE BAD!!
I being a reptile pet keeper am slightly bothered by this.

Snakes are wonderful things that keep the rodent population under control.

This man had a terrible accident. It was not the snakes fault that it was transported to a populated area.

On a side note... This man probably wont have to work another day in his life.

Old 04-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Lowes will be giving him a nice fat check to cover the pain he went through. You can bet your @$$ he is set....and his children are set as well......

Old 04-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EKK THEY ALL FREAK ME OUT!!!!

Snakes...ehhh...Spiders...NOOO....at;least you can here snakes, but spiders...they freak me out...I am feeling things on my legs and stuff right not just talking about spiders....poisonous and big snakes are scary...i used to own a snake...but not poisonous...

Old 04-20-2004, 11:42 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: GSXRPred
Originally posted by: meangreenmudmachine
I being a reptile pet keeper am slightly bothered by this.

Snakes are wonderful things that keep the rodent population under control.

This man had a terrible accident. It was not the snakes fault that it was transported to a populated area.

On a side note... This man probably wont have to work another day in his life.
I don't have any rodent's around my house that need controlling I have 2 dogs for that. They leave squirrels, moles, rats, and pretty much anything they can catch at my back door half chewed up. Every creature in my opinion has its purpose on this earth, and without getting religious on anybody.....God cursed the snake to crawl on its belly for the rest of its life. Now I don't think it's just me but anything that is cursed by God can't be good in my opinion. To each his own, and my opinion is a to kill them 1st then determine whether it is poisonous or not. ( If it makes anybody happy on the golf course 2 days ago on the teebox was a little 2 foot black racer...... I could have bashed its head in with my Callaway Big Bertha but no......I chased it into the woods and let it live another day Now aren't your proud of me!!

Old 04-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Range Rover

yup. thanks

Quick Reply: Rattlesnakes at Lowe's???