Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

cocky peolpe

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cocky peolpe

what do you guys think about cocky people. I have been on here for a short time but none of you are like that. you guys are nice. I was ridding yesterday at the lake and there is a guy that thinks he has the best raptor there ever was. every time he race he would win and thats cool but then he would flip everybody off so i went over to see if he wanted to drag race and he said no. So my question is how do i get him to race so i can beat him and make him shut up about is raptor is the best ever.

Old 04-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Range Rover
Default cocky peolpe

No matter what sport you like. There will always be stuck up pr**ks in it. Maybe he doesnt race because he's afraid to lose.

You know what they say. You cant lose if you dont race....

Old 04-19-2004, 01:27 AM
FMF
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

I had someone here were I live with a Mod Predator 500 he would Race every one but me & my Mod Banshee so I started to get Cocky and Told him that it is all right I would only beat you with no Problem and that did it he got so mad he wanted to race for quads.
And I killed him but like nice guy that I am I told him to keep his Quad.

Old 04-19-2004, 08:20 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

I know how you feel, I had some guy on a warrior that wanted some of my scrambler. Of course after we raced he did not want anymore. I don't mine looseing to some one that is not COCKY.

Old 04-19-2004, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

Originally posted by: SS1297
what do you guys think about cocky people. I have been on here for a short time but none of you are like that. you guys are nice. I was ridding yesterday at the lake and there is a guy that thinks he has the best raptor there ever was. every time he race he would win and thats cool but then he would flip everybody off so i went over to see if he wanted to drag race and he said no. So my question is how do i get him to race so i can beat him and make him shut up about is raptor is the best ever.
what mods does he have done?

Old 04-19-2004, 09:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

The best thing about cocky people is watching them fail and having them realize no one gives 2 doolies about them.

Old 04-19-2004, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

I would just stay away from him, I don't mix well with people like that and if your competing with someone like that they usually fail to accept a loss, so unless you had a really bad week and are willing to open up a can of whoop a$$ on him if he doesn't handly the loss to well after you race him just stay away, there only so many bad gesters you can take before you snap and it's not worth it and it gives our sport a bad name.

Old 04-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

Well said Hiram!!

Old 04-19-2004, 01:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

Wait until he stages against someone else. Then stage your bike and smoke him.

But if hes like some of the people I know, he want even take off.

Old 04-19-2004, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default cocky peolpe

Yea I hate cocky people... besides how does he think he has the best Rappy when I actually have it? LOL J/K

There are alot of people like that, and they are the ones I LOVE to line up with. Nothing like feeding someone some Humble Pie! I will race anyone, if I get beat its cool, but on the other had there are those who really don't take loss that well!

Like Hiram said its best to stear clear, but if you do race him and win be sure to RUB IT IN ALOT!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: cocky peolpe