Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

NOS

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS

Originally posted by: Wheelsup
What the hell does it matter? It's Nitrous. Stop making such a big deal about whats it called.

And warrior68man how would you know anything about Nitrous? Your what 13? You dont know jack about Nitrous or what it can do. I been 7.50's 1/4 @ 175mph with 2 NOS Foggers and a 632ci Pontiac headed motor. So dont brag like you know what Nitrous is.

And to you wanaply21 if your paying $600-700 for Nitrous kits your getting it broke off in you. I can guarantte the entire kit for half that price. And Cold Fusion makes better quality than Holley's crap.

The problem with the kit in trails is getting wires wet. Getting Microswitch wet ect. If your not going threw water or anything than it will be fine. You can mount your bottle similar to the way mine is and you will be fine.
Theres Drag Cars I know of that run 7.50's on ALL MOTOR not no Nitrous JUNK. Nitrous is nothing a way to blow things up maybe....

Old 05-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Range Rover
Default NOS

Hey Cuda,

Dumba**. Thats 7.50s on 28x10.5 tires. Doing that on a tinny 10.5 wide tire. 7.50s? I got a good buddy that runs 6.90s with a car that also runs 10.5s and runs a 340ci 106mm Turbo motor. So dont even get me started. You dont have a clue about drag racing.

Warrior68 you did come off like a smarta** in your post. You got your opinion and i got mine.

Oh another thing to cuda, Nitrous can tear something up if you dont know what your doing period. Jacka**s who think they know about nitrous put it in something and scatter there motors. They blame it on Nitrous. Ever think of blaming it on their selves.

Warrior68 you didnt offend me nor did you make me mad. Im just saying what i feel like i needed to say. Nitrous is fine in the trails nothing wrong with it at all. Just check all the fittings and ect youll be fine. As long as you dont get to agressive with the pills it will last forever.

Old 05-06-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default NOS

Hey Cuda,

Dumba**. Thats 7.50s on 28x10.5 tires. Doing that on a tinny 10.5 wide tire. 7.50s? I got a good buddy that runs 6.90s with a car that also runs 10.5s and runs a 340ci 106mm Turbo motor. So dont even get me started. You dont have a clue about drag racing.

Warrior68 you did come off like a smarta** in your post. You got your opinion and i got mine.

Oh another thing to cuda, Nitrous can tear something up if you dont know what your doing period. Jacka**s who think they know about nitrous put it in something and scatter there motors. They blame it on Nitrous. Ever think of blaming it on their selves.

Warrior68 you didnt offend me nor did you make me mad. Im just saying what i feel like i needed to say. Nitrous is fine in the trails nothing wrong with it at all. Just check all the fittings and ect youll be fine. As long as you dont get to agressive with the pills it will last forever.
I dont care what you said you think your 7.50s hot with its Nitrous and your buddies turbo!?!?! Try that with ALL MOTOR like i said before. And I dont know nothin about Drag Racing eh? HOW DO YOU KNOW. and 7.50's on a 10.5in tire I DONT SEE HAPPENING.

Old 05-06-2004, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NOS

lets all wipe our butts, pull up our pants and RIDE

Old 05-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NOS

Wheelsup, I see how you may have taken my post as me coming off like a smarta$$, but I wasn't. End of story.
As for me bragging about NOS, I never did. I know what NOS is and I know how NOS works and everything, but I never went bragging about it.

On Mx, I wouldn't feel to safe being in the air and landing not knowing what might happen when I land. What if you roll your quad on trails? Your bottle is done for and it is dangerous.

Later,
Warrior68Man

Old 05-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default NOS

aweeeeee wheelsup do u need a hug? i hate when ppl pms it makes me sad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Range Rover
Default NOS

Man you are stupid.

Go to OutlawRacing.com or Wheelsup.net or texaskingofthehill.net. You dam fool. Hell pro stock cars run 6.70s on all motor. But they weigh 2300lbs with driver. Pro stock are all fiberglass, glass doors, hood, decklid, all aluminum interior ect. My car was about 3300lbs with me in it. Steel doors hood, decklid, glass hood. With a 632ci motor. It had been dynoed and made 1069 horses on motor? With both Nitrous kits it was making about 1500-1600. You dont know jack about racing so keep your mouth shut and stay out of it.

Im not mad but dont act like you drag racing when you dont know what ur talking about.

You sit there and say you dont see a car on 10.5s running 7.50's? My god your a dumba** Outlaw racers have been doing it for 5 yrs.

KILLERCUDA, thats right i know my s**t on drag racing i been doing it all my life. So get lost.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default NOS

Man you are stupid.

Go to OutlawRacing.com or Wheelsup.net or texaskingofthehill.net. You dam fool. Hell pro stock cars run 6.70s on all motor. But they weigh 2300lbs with driver. Pro stock are all fiberglass, glass doors, hood, decklid, all aluminum interior ect. My car was about 3300lbs with me in it. Steel doors hood, decklid, glass hood. With a 632ci motor. It had been dynoed and made 1069 horses on motor? With both Nitrous kits it was making about 1500-1600. You dont know jack about racing so keep your mouth shut and stay out of it.

Im not mad but dont act like you drag racing when you dont know what ur talking about.

You sit there and say you dont see a car on 10.5s running 7.50's? My god your a dumba** Outlaw racers have been doing it for 5 yrs.

KILLERCUDA, thats right i know my s**t on drag racing i been doing it all my life. So get lost.
Dont know jack about racing eh!?!?! Been into cars with My Dad ever since I was BORN. You obviously dont know what a Cuda is. SO FUC! you and I'll leave it at that. And My Car runs 10.50's.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default NOS

Hey I know a lot about racing.....my Supercrew will run the 1/4 in 17 seconds flat....all motor.

Thats even with the A/C on and my windows down!

J/K

I know I am a smart a$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2004, 03:31 AM
Range Rover
Default NOS

KillerCuda i am overwelmed.

I had no idea you had such a fast car. Im sorry for ever assuming you didnt know about fast cars....lol. Get real you nut. When i was 16 i had 84' Chevy truck with a 468 rat motor with power windows and a/c that ran 12.60s on the motor and 10.80's on dope.

Lets see what have i had? do i really know what im talking about?

My toys i have owned.

Black ss 68 camaro. 502ci pump gas motor ran 10.60s on motor "pump gas"
69 red nova 632ci motor. ran 7.50 @ 175mph best e.t 1/4
still own a 67 camaro with a 406ci motor. runs 11.00s on motor 9.90s on dope. Also a pump gas motor.
78 camaro 582ci motor ran 5.20's 1/8.

?????10.50s hell dont brag about that like its fast. You got along ways to go yet. You think your ride is fast? Come on down to Houston, Texas and bring alot of money. We would be glad to send you home broke as a joke.

Have a great day,