Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

beheading story....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 01:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beheading story....

Thanx but on my Computer i have a firewall so it blocked the site. God why are people so nosy, I had to get it b/c someone was reading all of my email by making them be sent to their inbox

Old 05-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

N e 1 know how to unblock it ?

Old 05-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Can you imagine the things you would do to the guys that were in that room helping with the beheading. I can think of a few things I would like to do to most all Iraqi's. Dropping a A-Bomb on the entire country would be too good for that kind of human's. But would be effective.

Old 05-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: pinheadedjoker
Could it be a fake/?

came accross this while searchingl.. i am downloading the movie now it is 32 percent.. so what do you guys think of that/
I haven't watched your video link and won't. The beheading was not fake. The family has already burried the man.

Old 05-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
Originally posted by: Hozed
Originally posted by: solostyle
Screw IRAQ. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with.
i agree... call me and him what you want... those people cause nothing but problems over there... kill them all. i see no need to screw around with these stupid little gun fights, thats how americans die, and thats not what we need. what we need is that country completely demolished and rid of all the morons over there.
I agree, except, that every Iraqi person is not like those that be headed this person. Dropping the bomb on them would kill all the innocent, law abiding and freedom wanting soles as well as the ones who deserve it. It's not an easy solution. Once these are gone, there will be many more waiting in the wings to take their place. I wish it were as easy as dropping the bomb, I'd be all in favor of it.
Not disagreeing here but My Moms freind was over in iraq and he seen some little kids on the street probably about 10 feet away and as soon as he turned his back they threw rocks at him. But these are like 9 or 10 year old kids. Personally if those kids would of threw rocks at me in a war I would have shot them......

Old 05-16-2004, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KILLERCUDA
Originally posted by: wshrdskin
Originally posted by: Hozed
Originally posted by: solostyle
Screw IRAQ. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with.
i agree... call me and him what you want... those people cause nothing but problems over there... kill them all. i see no need to screw around with these stupid little gun fights, thats how americans die, and thats not what we need. what we need is that country completely demolished and rid of all the morons over there.
I agree, except, that every Iraqi person is not like those that be headed this person. Dropping the bomb on them would kill all the innocent, law abiding and freedom wanting soles as well as the ones who deserve it. It's not an easy solution. Once these are gone, there will be many more waiting in the wings to take their place. I wish it were as easy as dropping the bomb, I'd be all in favor of it.
Not disagreeing here but My Moms freind was over in iraq and he seen some little kids on the street probably about 10 feet away and as soon as he turned his back they threw rocks at him. But these are like 9 or 10 year old kids. Personally if those kids would of threw rocks at me in a war I would have shot them......
**** i wouldnt hesitate....i dont care what people think, u can call me racist to iraqis or w/e but i dont care cause to me there all the same....

Old 05-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

there are tons of crazy vids on Kazaa. The Muslims love lopping heads off. That whole religion needs to be "dealt with."

Old 05-16-2004, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Andrew Thomas
there are tons of crazy vids on Kazaa. The Muslims love lopping heads off. That whole religion needs to be "dealt with."
smartest thing ive heard today...

Old 05-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: pinheadedjoker
Could it be a fake/?

came accross this while searchingl.. i am downloading the movie now it is 32 percent.. so what do you guys think of that/
Ok watch the video closely if the one i saw is the real deal which i think it is. The bastard initially starts to cut the guys head and the time on the video shows like 2 44 something then when they actually proceed to chop his head entirely off its reading 13 something something. Which if im reading it correctly its hours minutes and seconds displayed so its like 11 hours after they first cut his neck that they cut his head off. What I actually think happened is that they might have slit his throat after he actually died they proceeded to decapitate him. Also as they are cutting his head off Berg looks very pale like blood pumping had stopped long before. Now the thing of this movie that pissed me off the most is that they want to make a statement for the abuse that Americans had done to Iraqi POW's but Americans had faces fully exposed and they will be prosecuted im sure. Now these lowlife scumbag Iraqis that did what they did, didnt have the ***** to show there faces because they knew what the consequences were for what they did. They will pay, definately im sure there is a missile with there names on it but I'd hope that they are tortured beyond all belief. I also at times say screw them bomb the whole country but that is not realistic becuase there certainly has to be some good people there.

Old 05-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Gentlemen,

Those of you who say we should bomb the whole country - you are saying that you support and endorse killing millions of humans. If given the opportunity, would you be willing to pull the trigger yourself and kill each and every one of them? Watching them gag and gasp and die at your feet? Women, children, babies, elderly? If you did, you would be a murderer and the most gruesome example of what a person can do. You would burn in Hell for all eternity.

Killing is not the answer. Respect is the answer. They don't respect us, and that is why they attack and hate us. The way to gain respect is not thought military might. That is what Saddam and Hitler tried. The way to gain respect is through love and compassion. My father just returned from Iraq after being in that God-forsaken place for 1 year. The majority of the people there are just like you and me. They are kind, loving, and grateful for our help. Here are two first-hand stories of some things that happened there . . .

. . . Bush has been saying since the beginning that we were going to help the Iraqis with water and food supplies. The men were in a convoy, carrying such products, but it was supposed to be for the troops. Some cases of water fell off the truck. Some Iraqi kids ran over and picked it up. One kid looked at a soldeir and asked, "Bush? President Bush?" The soldier nodded. The kid said "Bush good" and smiled as he carried away a couple bottles of water. Moments later some other soldiers came over, fed up with the heat, the circumstances, and the danger. Theses soldiers started pushing and kicking the kids away, yelling at them. The kids looked at them with disgust and started throwing rocks at the soldiers . . .

. . . One kind soldier had bought bags of candy to pass out to the Iraqi children. He was on a truck near the front of the convoy. As they drove through there were Iraqi people cheering and clapping and waving banners of support. He was tossing out the candy to the children as they drove by. Somewhere in the middle of the convoy were some tired, depressed, fed-up, scared soldiers. They saw each person as a threat. They wanted the people to go away. They started throwing things, rocks, etc at the crowd. The crowd took this as an act of hostility, so some of them started throwing things back at the convoy. Near the end of the convoy was one of the leaders of the troops. He radioed ahead and ordered the first guy to stop throwing out the candy. He said " They are throwing the candy back at us, and rocks too. Stop throwing the candy at them!".

Dropping a nuclear weapon will not solve anything. In fact, it will make everything MUCH WORSE! We will be seen by much of the world as killers and as "attacking" Iraq and killing millions of innocent people. That will be fuel for the fire that burns in the hearts of terrorists. It would be like trying to put out a fire by smothering it in gasoline. ALSO, it will open the door to the deployment of nuclear weapons. Anyone who lived though the Cold War or the Cuban Missile Crisis knows that it is not easy to live our happy, carefree American lives when there is the real theat of nuclear war any day.

Do you know how hard it is to fire that first shot? To actually declare war and invade? It is truly rare in modern civilization. But once that first shot is fired, and war is declared, thousands of bullets fly freely. And so it will be with nuclear weapons. No one wants to open that "can-of-worms", because they know that once one bomb is used, many more will follow. And the planet as we know it will cease to exist.

I know I will get bombarded with replies from people who do not understand my point, and so rebuke it . . . by people who did not really think about the situation and all the consequences that may arise from America's actions in this war. People who have gotten caught up in the hype, emotion, and sensationality of it all that the media portrays and propagates. That is fine. For those people, I am sorry. I am sorry for you, sorry that you are not enlightened or conscious enough of the world around you that you let the media and government tell you how to feel and react. Please PM me. I would like to talk with you.

For those of you who do understand my point of view, whether you agree or disagree, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this subject.

RR1

Quick Reply: beheading story....