Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Need help fast....Chapparal Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004 | 09:28 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Need help fast....Chapparal Sucks!

Anyone know where I can order Maxxis 4 Snow or Pro Wedge 2 tires on .125 wheels?

Chapparal assured me they had them, and would drop order them over a week ago. I expected the tires to be here this past Friday and they never showed. So I gave them yesterday...again they never showed. So I gave them a call today and they would find out what happened.

Turns out they have been on back order the entire time, even though they told me they were on their way over a week ago. Seems like making a sale was more important then keeping a customer. So I'm royally pissed, and I can find the 4 Snow by itself, but can't get the wheels here in time without spending a fortune on $29 wheels. So if anyone know's where you can get Maxxis 4 Snow's on .125 Wheels please let me know asap. I found the 4 Snow's in Kentucky from 4atvtires.com with a good price. But they only have .190 wheels. Too heavy for drag racing. I could go ahead and order them but I would have to use stockers and I'm really looking for the 22X10X8's.

So 4atvtires.com has the 4 Snow's and they would get here Friday. I found the Douglas .125 wheels from recreationtires.com but who know's when they will get here. That is in Utah. So I'm in a really crappy bind. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 05-25-2004 | 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

Can't you buy the tires, then get the rims from rocky mountain or wherever, and then mount them at home?

Old 05-25-2004 | 09:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, chaparral does suck, bigtime. Have you tried rockymountainatv?

Old 05-25-2004 | 09:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Your not the only one looking for a set. Let me know if you find a place that has them in stock.

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

I had the same kind of experience with Crapparals. I called ahead for a full set of GYT-R skids for my Rappy, and after being told they were in stock, and needing them that same day to be ready for a weekend race, then driving down there from Apple Valley (approx. 40 miles), they said GYT-R's are an order item ONLY.

After pitching a b*tch and having guys running around looking for any parts to help calm me down, I finally called them a bunch of Dipsh*ts, walked out, and haven't been back since.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, I live about 10-15 minutes from them. I go in there as little as possible.

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
That saying alot. 10minutes away and orders from elsewhere.

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

They have a big tire dept, that's the best part about them, ironicaly enough. Their parts dept takes forever to get parts, their quads are way over priced, and the sales people suck. They have a large selection of riding gear, I'm sure it's all way over priced also, I don't ride with any gear so i don't know. They do hire a lot of good looking young ladies tho.

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

They have a big tire dept, that's the best part about them, ironicaly enough. Their parts dept takes forever to get parts, their quads are way over priced, and the sales people suck. They have a large selection of riding gear, I'm sure it's all way over priced also, I don't ride with any gear so i don't know. They do hire a lot of good looking young ladies tho.
The good looking ladies is reason enough. So where are they located again?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2004 | 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
That saying alot. 10minutes away and orders from elsewhere.
haha (almost falling off chair)

Quick Reply: Need help fast....Chapparal Sucks!