Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

IIIIIIIIIIMMM BAAAAAACKKK!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IIIIIIIIIIMMM BAAAAAACKKK!!

Ken, I saw them, the Raptor is looking mean! Any kills yet? Besides that EX, im guessing you took him out pretty bad. Thanks for the welcome back guys.

Old 06-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DieScarred
When you get ur car, your coming down to cali to these ssand boxes and were riding together bro! I look forward to riding with you the most cause your pretty much my age [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] One day bro.
Id love to go down there and ride in the sand wit you, ive got a truck (chevy), Once gas goes down a bit and me, maybe the family goes on vacation, ive wanted to go to cali for a while since theres a lot of stuff down there, ex- Hbomb films, west coast choppers, Dunes galore, and a bunch of other stuff im not thinkin of right now. Is there a bunch of MX tracks around where you live?

Old 06-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

So many MX Tracks. I-5 MX being the biggest. And theres just plain trails that get mean as hell, weevil, gorman, mojave desert. Whatever you want, its in cali. I will be hopefully get a 450 once I get more aquainted with track, I finnaly convinced my dad to get me one, so we will definately ride a lot. My Uncle is a repot quad dealer, owns a shop, and can ****** you some free parts for the 450R of yours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DieScarred
So many MX Tracks. I-5 MX being the biggest. And theres just plain trails that get mean as hell, weevil, gorman, mojave desert. Whatever you want, its in cali. I will be hopefully get a 450 once I get more aquainted with track, I finnaly convinced my dad to get me one, so we will definately ride a lot. My Uncle is a repot quad dealer, owns a shop, and can ****** you some free parts for the 450R of yours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I would be very very intrested in the free parts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Hopefully you will get a new 450, I know you will love whichever one you get, they are both awesome machines [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 06-15-2004, 03:52 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

welcome back