Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OMG!!!! NEW LE MODEL'S!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004 | 11:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default OMG!!!! NEW LE MODEL'S!!!

I agree with ya, what where they thinkin? I have no problems with the yellow/black...but the gray? What is that?!?!?!? This is a 660 raptor were talking about here folks, not a 660 grizzly! I think someone down at Yamaha got a little confused.

Old 06-16-2004 | 12:06 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Shav0
I agree with ya, what where they thinkin? I have no problems with the yellow/black...but the gray? What is that?!?!?!? This is a 660 raptor were talking about here folks, not a 660 grizzly! I think someone down at Yamaha got a little confused.
lol, amen to that bro..

Old 06-16-2004 | 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

OMG The new LE Raptor is teh suckage!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

What are the clowns at Yamaha thinking putting camo on a sport quad, and that gray is aweful!

Old 06-16-2004 | 01:46 PM
Pro Rider

LOLOL! Yamaha NEEDS TO REDO THERE 05 LINEUP...MAINLY THE RAPTOR Graphics... I say the whole 05 Lineup, because what the he11 kind of company keeps there quads out, for several years and leaves them unchanged! The new Utility Quads got IDS...like the Kodiak...at least give the raptor some good changes, i mean does YAMAHA really think that the RAPTOR IS PERFECT, and in there eyes it should remain Unchanged.....HEH maybe they should frickin have one of there design ppl read these frickin forums and get some real public INPUT!!! BWA HAHA=)

I strongly agree with all of you, i seriously hate Camo, this is not a UTILITY Quad for F*cks Sake!!!! I wanna see like the blue/white hurricane graphics on this thing, or at least a redone BLUE MODEL, Im tired of having to turn to aftermarket such as Alba for good Graphics package just to make my rappy look at least half way decent! Yamaha needs to out-do themselves, and put a good Gripper style Seat cover on this thing, with good graphics to match! They should also do YFZ Shocks on this thing as standard! I mean if they are going to update stuff like with the YFZ, at least PUT UR Technology to use, and show it in another good Sport Model!!! They need not just Shine all the light on the YFZ....

This is just my Opinion, and i really hope Yamaha decides to Change there LE, and Straight UP, there RAPTOR in general, like in my mind they could put out 2 Diff models, similiar like they will be doing with the Predator.

1- Dune Setup from the factory Raptor
1- Cross Country/Trail Setup

This would be a good change, and they could do things such as Factory GYT Exhaust, Tires, Grahpics, YFZ SHOCKS!... and only make the price tag on these models being that they are a LE ONLY...like 6499!!!!!

-bLuRRRR27-

Old 06-16-2004 | 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

What about the Banshee?

I think it looks awesome.

Old 06-16-2004 | 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

I like the banshee. What is the design on the LE? It almost looks like lightning.

Old 06-16-2004 | 02:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

What I like even better about the 05' line-up is that it appears the new WR450 will be green-stickered in California! OH YEA!! I know, I know, it's a bike and this is a quad forum but I like both. I almost bought an 04' WR450 until I found out it was a red-sticker bike...stupid tree huggers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2004 | 02:15 PM
Trailblazer

the yfz is my football teams color sleelers to bad it aint football season

Old 06-16-2004 | 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

I saw the 05 yfz LE and its sweet...havent seen a LE raptor in person [rant on] but by just looking at the pics, it looks like hunters across the US will be buying it, with its CAMO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I would just ebay those plastics and get me a pair of pink ones, that would look better than CAMO! [rant off]

Old 06-16-2004 | 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Wow! the yellow & black looks pretty dang..... nice!. The only problem with black plastic is it scratches "real easy". I've experienced this
firs hand as one of my Banshee's has black plastic's on it. Little things like jeans rubbing across it will cause scratches.

Rude Dog

Quick Reply: OMG!!!! NEW LE MODEL'S!!!