Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

'05 YFZ

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 03:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '05 YFZ

I was about to post something else and i know this isnt going to attract a whole lot of attention, theres not much to say about it, but I was just looking at yami's website and saw the '05 yellow and black yfz, my jaw dropped to the floor and i was praying like he!! that they did the same to the banshees, but no, of course not. I know they did something similar in '03 for the LE, but yellow and black, how classy would that be for the last year of production, huh?

As for the actual LE 'shee i cant really say what it is, first of all, i cant make out what they did to the radiator shroud, the pic resolution is too low, but its nothing like that yellow and black COULD have been. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'll just have to build my own out of aftermarket plastic.

Plus, it looks like none of the other models got the yellow and black. What, rappys, blasters aren't rap 350's arent good enough either?

Old 06-18-2004, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '05 YFZ

yah like i said in another post, how nice it would have been to see that, yet again i have to turn to an aftermarket company such as ALBA, for my graphic needs...
~shrugs...ohh well

-bLuRRRR27-