Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

is there a head pipe available for a warrior

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is there a head pipe available for a warrior

but the 12th sprocket is when you really need it to pull when you are running heavy tires like 22x12.5-9 then the sprocket helps
yeah hes right about that with the tires, its up to you, i was just telling you my experience this past weekend. even if you do try it its not like its alot of work or money just to see.

Old 06-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Trailblazer

i dont know what my jetting is because i just bought the bike 2 weeks ago, i do know it has the supertrapp kn filter and 5 small holes drilled in the air box lid, im 6 foot and weigh over 300 lbs, i normally can only shift up to 3rd gear because i use it for trailriding the extra power would be useful for climbing hills, the bike feels fast as it is but theres always room for improvement so i was wondering how much of a difference the torque stuffer would make, and i have heard guys talking about a high flow intake system, what is that and will it make a noticeable difference, i gues i shouldnt mess with the sprocket sizes but add these smaller things first. oh and another thing i dont have a prefilter on my kn do they make one for a kn is it a good thing to have worth the money or not thanx for your help guys. and for tires i wanted to run itp spidertracs but found out they are discontinued so mudlites will be my next choice right now i have stock all the way around.

Old 06-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

The torque stuffer might give you the torque your looking for but if i was you i would not by a 22.12.5-9 tire find more close to stock measurments like 22x11-9 thats what i ussually run on mine. If you say have a hard time riding it with stockers the big tires wont help its going to make the warrior bog down and going to lose lots of performance in the woods. If you are running with open lid or plan to change the intake put on the prefilter it helps keep crap out off the airfilter and well worth the money there is a company that makes it for almost all airfilters its called Outwear prefilters check them out.