Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

went to the ATV drags and.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default went to the ATV drags and.....

I was the only pure stock quad there everyone else was at LEAST piped and jetted, my best reaction time off the line was a .412 and my best run was a 5.745, and i lost 5 out of 7 times i was 1st up against the new honda trx which was piped and jetted and i lost by bout his front tire then i was up against a predator which was also piped and jetted and lowered and lost by just a lil more than the trx i lost to a pro modded yfz by bput 2 bike lengths and to the predator 2 more times, the ones i did beat tho was this other pro modded yfz but that was only b/c he stalled at the line, lol, but o well sucks to be him, and i beat a 250R in a bracket race, i just wish i was piped it would have been a totally different story, just wanted to let everyone know how i did

Old 06-29-2004, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

ya u should pipe that thing man

Old 06-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

im 15 and i pay for this 4 wheeler so its kinda hard to pay for it, but im workin on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a fun time. I wish there were some kind of drag racing in my area. Well at least I see the Predators do well and don't get blown away like some say they do.

Old 06-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like the predator patrol is out and in full force again. I just love how you guys take the high and mighty path in the polaris room and then come in here and talk mad ****. Gills, is this the first time you went racing?

Old 06-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

There is a fast YFZ at the races up here now. Looks like I'll have to show him who's boss this weekend. LOL.

But if you do the right mod's, you can get your times down. And if you are short on cash, take your air box lid off, pull the baffle out, and jet up to a 165 main. That will give you a couple hp, and some extra torque.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NJRaptor419
Looks like the predator patrol is out and in full force again. I just love how you guys take the high and mighty path in the polaris room and then come in here and talk mad ****. Gills, is this the first time you went racing?
Polaris people don't talk too much **** unless it's about Raps,But Rap some Rap owners bring it on themselves. Glad to hear the YFZ is good and strong,it has to be if it beats a Rap......Right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 06-30-2004, 03:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Gills04yfz
im 15 and i pay for this 4 wheeler so its kinda hard to pay for it, but im workin on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i feel ya man.

i'm 14 and had to pay my dad back 4 my atv

then put all the mods on it.

Old 06-30-2004, 03:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
There is a fast YFZ at the races up here now. Looks like I'll have to show him who's boss this weekend. LOL.

But if you do the right mod's, you can get your times down. And if you are short on cash, take your air box lid off, pull the baffle out, and jet up to a 165 main. That will give you a couple hp, and some extra torque.
i was gonna sugest that but i didn'y know if u could take the baffle out on a 4 stroke. i'm a dum@ss though. i dont know shizz bout 4 strokes.

Old 06-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Trailblazer

I was 15 when i got my pred too, and im almost done paying it........so the mods will begin soon

Quick Reply: went to the ATV drags and.....