Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

RAPTOR- Black/White or Blue

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2000, 11:48 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got the first one at my dealership and have my choice in colors. What do you think?

Old 08-10-2000, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Dang boy, you're so excited you can't even get your sentence out!....hahaha

Going with Black and White for myself. Wish I was in front of the line too!

Old 08-10-2000, 01:24 AM
Trailblazer

Are you saying they actually have one at your dealership or that your first in line?My opinion i like the black and white but id be happy with either.Whenever you get it tell us what you think please.And that goes for everyone else who gets theirs first too.Thanks
Jeff

Old 08-10-2000, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

I have the same problem. I am first in line. I really want a black/white one. I think alot of people are getting black ones. But if a blue one comes in first i will probaly take it just because i am so anxious to get this thing. I sold my LT250R 2 months ago. I am going through riding withdrawal.

Old 08-10-2000, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

I don't know if any of us can "expect" to get the exact color we want. From what I hear, the dealers will basically get whatever the manufacturer can supply at the time. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of disappointed potential Raptor owners who wanted black/white. (Me included!) I think that they just may be shipping out more of the blue. Probably most of us in our hast to get one of these things would take anything that is offered! Hopefully, Yamaha is monitoring customer preferences via the dealers, and will produce enough of each to satisfy us all.

Old 08-10-2000, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

My dealer is sposed to get ONLY 3. 1 September, 1 October, and the last in November. I got in line for the 3rd one luckily! He said he is scheduled for ALL 3 being blue. Hey like i'd pass one up cause of a that! Now if it had puprle, pink, white, and green polka dots it may have been a problem but nah that Yamaha Blue looks purdy good! I was in between the colors anyways this just helps me make up my mind!

Old 08-10-2000, 12:37 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the way the plastic on the black and white one looks, but the cool thing about the blue one is that the frame is already powdercoated blue, that looks really good, but either of the machines look good, whichever colors you guys get.

Trending Topics

Old 08-10-2000, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

Hey any of you guys out there have other bikes besides this Raptor? I dunno about you guys but there is no way this Raptor is gonna stuff my Wolverine into the back of MY garage! Yeah it may be faster but you better bet im still gonna be riding BOTH.......HARD! =-)

Old 08-10-2000, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

I am first in line..... and the dealer knows my first choice would be black/white...... but I prob would take a blue one if that comes in first.... hehe hopefully in a couple of weeks the wait will be over <)

Old 08-10-2000, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

I get the first one in at my dealer and it looks like the first 3 in will all be blue. Those of you who are set on getting a black and white may have to wait until 2001. But I'll be riding my blue one this month! Has anyone received a firm delivery date?

Can't wait!

Quick Reply: RAPTOR- Black/White or Blue