Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

crappy summer????

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crappy summer????

my summer has been great, kinda hot but I dont care....been to the dunes, river, desert, beach and some mountains, cali is great!

Old 07-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So far, my summer has SUCKED!
I haven't gone on any big rides with my buds since school has let out.

First, My stator goes out the last week of school, my buds go riding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Next, Get stator fixed, then everytime I have a chance to ride, I'm working!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
So I quit work so I can have more time to rid, both my buds I ride with....there quad/bike breaks down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
So hopefully I can trade for LT, and by the time that happens atleast one of my buds will have their bikes fixed.
But so far, Haven't had a big ride like me and my buds used to do every weekend before school let out.

Oh well....If I get this LT, It will make my summer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

been to the dunes, river, desert, beach and some mountains, cali is great!
Yeah yeah...brag it up!!!! jk

I would love to go to the sand dunes just once for a try....not sure when I will get the chance. We have quarries and sand pits...but knowhere near as big as the desert.

From talking to some guys on the dirt bike forums....it seems cali is becoming a pain the rear with all this green and red sticker stuff going on...I'm guessing this affects wheelers too?

Old 07-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

We've been having decent weather....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Well...the weekend ride ended up going very well...
No injuries....But did manage to end up with a bent axel on the raptor. I'm hating that bike more and more.

We only ended up with 4 riders...but it was a blast. Visited some of the older trails I grew up on , only to find that 90% of them are posted at this point. So as a result....the best part of the day was spent at a secluded sand pit.

I updated my picture page....as soon as my buddy down loads his pictures from the camera, I will post some banshee shots.

Old 07-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

North Dakota has been wet and cool too, but I think we are on the warming trend now. Of course now people will start complaining that it's too hot and humid to ride.

Old 07-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

It isn't any better up here in canada. It has been cloudy/rainy for 2 months now.

Old 07-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider

i agree, michigan weather has been really crappy this summer. i work at a golf course and business has sucked this year. havnt made the money i thought i would be making cause no one wants to golf in the rain. plus i havnt even got up north one time to ride this summer. it sucks. i planned on goin to the mounds last sunday, but the weater was terrible.

Old 07-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Cold and raining thats been my summer.
It's getting pretty old.
But this week is looking to be nice.
But lucky me my ATV doesn't have A-arms or shocks yet so it's up on blocks.
They should get here friday though.

Old 07-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

the weather in MI sucks thats for sure! i went up to the UP a couple of weeks ago and it was so cold and rainy it sucks. well i better go out and and by a 4x4.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: crappy summer????