Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

KENZ VS CRAYCRAFT GLAMIS RESULTS!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004 | 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default KENZ VS CRAYCRAFT GLAMIS RESULTS!!

this is from his mouth so stop getting all the stories mixed up you girls...He dident beat anyone.....

KING Raptor
Admin

posted October 30, 2004 10:02 PM
DS720. Thanks. 1Bad did not have his rear shock set-up properly and had to bail out on all three races by half-hill. Of those three it wasn't really close to be honest. I think his bike makes good power, but it seems a bit down for whatever reason. I am walking the fine line here because I know his bike will be/is a good runner, it just didn't mph today for whatever reason.

I don't do the 300ft. thing, but I am sure Howard and others may be interested. Although for fun we will be running on the Sat. night before FSW IV 300.ft at the new/old Glamis track so that will be interesting.

Conditions sucked. Soft, damp, chunky sand and whoops to suck you down as well.............sound similar to Dumont conditions.

Old 11-03-2004 | 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BADRAPTOR
this is from his mouth so stop getting all the stories mixed up you girls...He dident beat anyone.....
That is what we need[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004 | 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: howardstern
Well I had a post here but someone did not want the truth to be know and deleted it! Imagine that! lets try to reword it so someone dont get there feeling hurt! But anyways the Kenz bike dominated against the craycraft's three bike that were at olds. one was 1badraptor /one from Ca and one from Texas!
you couldn't even run the hill It was so dam choppy guys where getting tossed into each others lanes. the races could not be called ....... now as 1BAD move over to the flat drags he got the second fastest time on a quad with a 5.10 compared to the fastest quad which was a banshee @ 4.87 seconds and Kens no where to be seen .... go figure.

Old 11-03-2004 | 04:57 PM
Trailblazer

I have been watching this post for a few days now , and I would like to make a few comments.Its too bad that all this could have been avoided if the hill report was given in a different manner.So as not to rub someones nose in it. I did watch some of the races that were not supposed to have happened,there will always be (Ford vs.Chevy)(Honda vs.Yamaha)..compitition sells.But think of what some potential customers might be thinking when they read all the bikkering??Think about every time John Force lost to Whit Bazmore they dont go back and forth calling bad names or argueing for days on end,its bad plublicity.I feel both shops involved build great bikes and should be able to get along without all the nonsence.Maybe Ive read more into it than there is but its just my thought.And I know one of our guys may have started this thats why Im personally giving my thoughts,KEN

Old 11-03-2004 | 05:17 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I havn't even been following to close, but that was a good man up post. Just be fortunate there is a couple of builders to choose from, not just one or any. Competition is what gives us better equipment, if there wasn't competion we would have some slow a$$ shiZ

Old 11-03-2004 | 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

KEn i am glad you have spoken and i feel the same way, but after this weekend i dont see myself kicking back after I win or lose with any of the guys backing up your shop..they were out to be jerk offs and smiled in my face when they did it and had something to prove from day one which they dident to me, even worse is they claim they had the fastest bike like always and beat everyone but have no proof but the same guys mouthing off. I have nothing to prove and can careless if i win or not, I just dont like all these false stories coming out when none of the guys who actuelly raced even posted the truth....This post was created just to make someone look bad and im tired of it, it always comes to this and we never get closer as riding buddies or just straight up guys who like to race.

What really gets me is someone who is 2-faced and acts like there in it for fun but are actuelly out for blood, it's fricken atv's guys you need to get a life and stop pitting ourselves against eachother.........

Old 11-03-2004 | 05:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Kenzcycle
I have been watching this post for a few days now , and I would like to make a few comments.Its too bad that all this could have been avoided if the hill report was given in a different manner.So as not to rub someones nose in it. I did watch some of the races that were not supposed to have happened,there will always be (Ford vs.Chevy)(Honda vs.Yamaha)..compitition sells.But think of what some potential customers might be thinking when they read all the bikkering??Think about every time John Force lost to Whit Bazmore they dont go back and forth calling bad names or argueing for days on end,its bad plublicity.I feel both shops involved build great bikes and should be able to get along without all the nonsence.Maybe Ive read more into it than there is but its just my thought.And I know one of our guys may have started this thats why Im personally giving my thoughts,KEN

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004 | 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Kenzcycle
Thanks Ken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

another CLASS ACT!!!!

Old 11-03-2004 | 05:37 PM
Range Rover

That shows class on Ken's part. Impressive.

Old 11-03-2004 | 06:16 PM
Trailblazer

It seems like we do not have these problems at dumont ......

Quick Reply: KENZ VS CRAYCRAFT GLAMIS RESULTS!!