Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

NOW ITS MY FREAKIN TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOW ITS MY FREAKIN TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always figured that if sombody steals somthing of mine and I catch them I'm going to use it on them. I have only had one thing stolen and the word got around really quick in my area.

Ohh yea, it was a set of tire chains

Old 11-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

big scary that bites man you just got it going too

Old 11-03-2004, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very sorry to hear the news bro. I still am not over my DS and trailer being ripped off, I had NO ins. I had approx 15 grand into my ds.. PLEASE anybody reading this at least get theft ins. I put all my spare cash into modding my ds, I'm sure some of you guys do to. Protect it!

Old 11-03-2004, 08:08 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Sorry to hear the news. It's been a year since they tried to steal two of mine, and the truck, and the trailer. When I came out of the house with the .45, they ran faster than a I was going to (2am, half naked, half asleep). I still don't sleep well at night. If you walk by my house and break wind, I'll be standing at the window with the .45 before you can smell it. Glad to hear you had insurance.

Old 11-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Pro Rider

Scary I'd get lookin' into the insurance coverage PRONTO...... You maybe sol'd with the auto insurance, because it was in the "bed" of your truck and not the interior, and alot of times the only way home owners will cover it is if it was in your "garage". I have even heard of people getting stiffed because the policy said in the fine print that the atv had to be used for land maintnance/farm use.

I feel bad for ya man, but I just hope a bad situation doesn't turn out to be even worse....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

After all the thefts to members on this site maybe we can all start learning not to leave your toys in plain view for all the scum of the neighborhood to see. REMEMBER......out of sight out of mind.

Old 11-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

homeowners will only cover it if it is used for work around the house/yard. My homeowners covered everything that was in my trailer that wasn't ATV related, like tires and flags, and gas. Some ins. may cover it if it was in your truck, depending on your policy.

My ATV was locked inside an enclosed trailer with no stickers or anything. NO WHERE is safe.

Old 11-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigWaynester
homeowners will only cover it if it is used for work around the house/yard. My homeowners covered everything that was in my trailer that wasn't ATV related, like tires and flags, and gas. Some ins. may cover it if it was in your truck, depending on your policy.

My ATV was locked inside an enclosed trailer with no stickers or anything. NO WHERE is safe.
TRUE!!

Old 11-05-2004, 06:30 AM
Pro Rider

Good luck I hope you find them.I hate thieves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that, someone stole my mojave right out near m garge a couple of months ago. I got it bakk but its useless to fix it.

Old 11-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Trailblazer

that sucks, I had my gsxr stolen about 3 months ago, It was parked like 15 ft from my bed room window, but the good abd bad news is that they caught them. I haven't actually talked to the DA but I get the feeling from what the person who took the message I am going to get peices back. When that motha f**ker gets out of prision I am going to be waiting, me and about 6 guys from my posse, he had better pray for along sentence

Quick Reply: NOW ITS MY FREAKIN TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!