Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from SUDCO Int Corp ever!!!

I spoke to Jaime a few weeks ago and ordered some spigots for my FCR's and he quoted me a price for them and that was it. Well, when I got my spigots and my BILL, I came unglued!! It was Double of what Jaime quoted me!!! I sent them back along with the jets I ordered with them because it just pi$$ed me off because of how they handled this. I also stated I wanted a full refund because it was NOT MY ERROR that caused this.

Got my credit receipt today and they DID NOT give me my full REFUND at all, they charged me a 20% restocking fee for putting two spigots back on the shelf!!! WHAT RIPOFFS!!! I will NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

Sorry to say but they $UCK at customer service in my book!!!
They have contacted me and have made it right.

Old 11-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep, they really know how to screw someone.

Old 11-06-2004, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

they did tha same FU*&ING thing to me about 4months ago.......quoted me a price for spigots....when I recieved it they claimed the price was for one........but on the phone the quote was for the full set.........

I WAS HOT!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

See They have scam going on. They told me they had a 20% restocking fee after I purchased their product. That is BOGUS and should be brought up on the phone when talking to them.

Old 11-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider

Then Damn B@$tadS!!!!! What company is this? Get many people from the forums to call them and bug them to give you your refund back!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

AHHHHWWWW YES "CUSTOMER SERVICE" or LACK OF. I don't get it; do they think we are STUPID or somthin??????

WHATS THE NAME OF THIS COMPANY AGAIN???????? All i can say; if they are willing to burn 1 of us, WE ALL should WATCH OUT!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

RaptorOwner: E-Mail this tread to them; & watch them wiggle there way out of there lies and deceitful WAYS!!!!!!

"CUSTOMER SERVICE" is NUMBER 1 in my book. If you (a company) can't help me and be truthful then you (a company) DO NOT DESERVE MY BUSINESS!!!!!!!!

Trending Topics

Old 11-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

WE are dealers for them and have come across the same problem. only thing is when they did it to me and i quote a price to a customer and they pay me i have to give them the part when it comes in and take a loss because i already gave the customer my work on price and delivery date. puts me in a real bind. last time i think i lost 23.00 on a carb.

Old 11-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: madracing
WE are dealers for them and have come across the same problem. only thing is when they did it to me and i quote a price to a customer and they pay me i have to give them the part when it comes in and take a loss because i already gave the customer my work on price and delivery date. puts me in a real bind. last time i think i lost 23.00 on a carb.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Why does a company stick it to there DEALERS!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: madracing
Start having these guys fax quotes.......if you have hard proof, then they can't BS you. Someone needs too get in touch with management over there and get this straightened up.

Quick Reply: SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you