Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Gettign a cam corder for x-mas :D

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gettign a cam corder for x-mas :D

IM SO HAPPY!!!! but i need soem help... what are soem editing progs that are fairly easy to use... and what are some other necessary progsi n eed for editing and encoding? ty in advance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

whatt???!?! editing programs?? i use paint....

Old 12-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

lol, nice your getting ready to pull some wheelies and ****, thats cool. I have no idea about any programs. Sorry, GL

Old 12-21-2004, 09:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] i use paintshoppro9 and photoshop : for all my pic editing...

Old 12-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

the easiest for movies is WINDOWS MOVIEMAKER, thats how i make my vids, just download it from macintosh

Old 12-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

ty man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i can't w8 for my new cami to be here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well acutally it's at my dad's store.. but i don't get to use it till x-mas

Old 12-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Range Rover

Thats pretty cool, I have been filming our last 3 rides and have about 45 min of tape, I love watching it after we are done + when you have a camera in your hand people usually do stupid **** and F up and then you have that on film[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] congrats

Old 12-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rotty150
Thats pretty cool, I have been filming our last 3 rides and have about 45 min of tape, I love watching it after we are done + when you have a camera in your hand people usually do stupid **** and F up and then you have that on film[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] congrats
Isn't that the damn truth, a camera brings out all the hidden ***** people have................ and shouldn't.

Old 12-21-2004, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

windows movie maker is 4 sure the easiest to use. you can make some pretty good stuff with it. i have made some movies that have turned out really good and im planning on making some atv ones really soon. i think its fun. it makes it really easy to put everything together and sync music to it.

btw, while we are on the topic of movies, how do you post links to movies in a post if the movie is on your hard drive, not on an internet site?????

Old 12-21-2004, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: strongtyer
windows movie maker is 4 sure the easiest to use. you can make some pretty good stuff with it. i have made some movies that have turned out really good and im planning on making some atv ones really soon. i think its fun. it makes it really easy to put everything together and sync music to it.

btw, while we are on the topic of movies, how do you post links to movies in a post if the movie is on your hard drive, not on an internet site?????
you can't... has to be on the internet.... then you hyperlink it int othe post...

Quick Reply: Gettign a cam corder for x-mas :D