Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

just got pulled over by a cop

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got pulled over by a cop

you could hit their fence... maybe your quad will hit the house?? with is you take down their snowman when u go flying??

Old 12-27-2004, 05:54 PM
Rem
Pro Rider

thats so crazy i can almost swear its fake!

Old 12-27-2004, 05:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: Rem
thats so crazy i can almost swear its fake!
hey man.. there's no picture sigs allowed on these here forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Very cool. Sounds like you were honest and respectful and got a cool cop. They can't all be bad, right?

Old 12-27-2004, 06:05 PM
Rem
Pro Rider

yea, i know, im just too lazy to remove it

Old 12-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

I like cops that are human, not those kind that see teenagers as being the root of all evil. You got lucky I got caught by the Wisconsin DNR for riding in the wrong part of the forest. They were a pain in the *** about it. I guess I rode on a part of the forest that there were trails but you couldn't go unless you had an autherized vehicle, it was a lumber company land that was open to the public. So they stopped me and then they told me I had to get my dad to come with the trailer and pick up my raptor since a new law was passed that I needed to get a safety course and they couldn't let me go anywhere without having one. I can understand where they were coming from but the fact that they made my dad come and gave me a 170 dollar ticket, for the first offence was kinda over it don't you think. Considering its not like I was intentionally breaking the law, and the fact that I was being nice about it and didn't lie about stuff.

Somehow I get better luck with driving a car, I got pulled over 4 times in 6 months for random stuff and didn't get anything, including doing donuts in the park.

Mike.

Old 12-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

PolishCowboyPL, I hear ya.
Those dnr guys in WI, are all business. I wonder if they get a piece of each fine?

Old 12-27-2004, 07:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: hondabuster
PolishCowboyPL, I hear ya.
Those dnr guys in WI, are all business. I wonder if they get a piece of each fine?
yea they do... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well not THEM but their department gets the funds fro mthe ticket... y do u think the cosp in my town will hand out tickets to ppl goin 5mph over??

Old 12-27-2004, 07:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i've been stopped twice by DNR and once by a cop last tiem i was stopped was on thanksgiving... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] came up on a blind intersection( what i call intersectinos where u can't see either/or, left/right and the DNR came from the right( couldn't see him) and stopped me. and asked me what i was doing( i'd been riding for hours) and i said i was just out for a min to checkout how soem of the county roads were and he saidok just don't go into neones fields your not spose to be in.. and didn't see hi mfoir the rest fo the day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Trailblazer

Fastblaster, funny you should say that...i'm 17 and just got pulled over this morning too! I had my plow hooked up since we just got 5 inches of snow...I figured I'd go out and make some money. Stupid me, some car hit a plow truck and i go driving by the scene and a cop jumps in front of me and starts yelling and waving his arms around. A real a**hole. He started cursing and saying how this is the worst night of his life. Apoligetically, I just said i'm going to college next year and am just looking to make a few bucks and said i wasnt out to break any laws. The cop said he would impound it if it were any other day....and than told me to get the hell out of there. Jeez.. a nasty guy luckily he didnt give me any tickets. Oh well.

Quick Reply: just got pulled over by a cop