Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LET IT SNOW

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005 | 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

its about time, here in Western Maryland (allegany county) it dumped it down all day, its up to about a foot right now in some spots, average about 9 inches and it only slowed down just a little. for all i care let it come.

lol i had the blaster out today, and as usual this thing just refuses to get stuck in snow, i cant get it stuck if i wanted to. the county plowed 2 times, yet i went out the road about 30 minutes after the 2nd plow and it was already enough to have fun on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] !! good thing there is almost no traffic where i live. if this keeps up, ill have to dock the blaster and uncover the sportsman.

have fun in the snow fellow North-Easterners.

Old 02-28-2005 | 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

crap im out of gas, got to syphon some from the neigbor....again... but yea we just got back from a 11 day weeked, uh, well, we had all last week off, but i had ISS Monday, OSS tuesday, then OSS again thursday-Friday, all i did was drop a milk cartoon off the steps, and refused to give the teacher my Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word , and not going to a detention.....

Old 02-28-2005 | 08:29 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

ahaha lol yea i do sum bad **** at our school to.. but mostly never get in trouble [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i just checked a main rode and THERE IS NO SNOW ON IT and i just seen a snowplow truck throwing a **** load of salt on the road i'm wondering if i should try to take it out with sum snowballs or sumthing!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2005 | 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

yeah today i got saturday detention becuz at the end of class i was showing my friend my new fone and we were walking ou the door and my teacher asked me for it and i said no becuz my mom needs to call me to tell me when my doctors appoinment is today so he called my mom she said no so i ran! i got called down to the office last period and they told me but **** idc atleast i still got my brand spankin new fone sharp tm 150 camera and video best resolution camera on the market for cell fones that i paid for my self

Old 02-28-2005 | 08:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

yea i got ISS last week cause me and some friends were throwin some **** around in the hallway and my dumba$$ threw an apple and it broke a window. they wrote me up for destruction of school property and want me to pay for it. but i havent been in school for the past 6 day (3 not including weekends) cause of the snow. but i havent got a chance to enjoy it cause these damn snow plows are plowin the streets every ten minutes.

Old 02-28-2005 | 09:03 PM
Range Rover
Default LET IT SNOW

sucks for me theres like 4 inches on the roads and still snowin like a mother and my axel bearings r bad and my axel is wobbly so i cant ride

Old 02-28-2005 | 09:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

hey u uys, u should syphon gas from yur neibors...lol they will never know what hit them... and it is free gas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2005 | 09:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

WTF! the weather bytches said 7-10+ " , so far we have about 1" .....omfg...

Old 02-28-2005 | 09:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

it just started snowing here in western mass.

Old 02-28-2005 | 09:40 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default LET IT SNOW

ahaha calm down bud it will come hopfully right now it doesn't look good for the kids roads are clear but i heard the mountains are gettin it really bad thank god for those mountains [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: LET IT SNOW