Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

banshee low end help, 2 into 1 pipe and carb

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee low end help, 2 into 1 pipe and carb

hey guys what im looking to do is change up my banshee a little bit. just put a new top end on it, had it ported, runs superb. right now i have the fmf pipes on it with proper jetting, runs great, however, im looking to adjust the power curve on it quite a bit. as all of the banshee owners know, the low end is virtually not there, kicks in way too late. i do a lot of woods riding, and ive been a four stroke guy most of my life, so im used to that "leave it a gear up and go" and "wheelie from hell" kinda stuff, so i'd like to see if i can make the banshee very close to that. ive been told the 2 into 1 pipe/carb setup is definetely the way to go. my question is, how much of a difference does it truly make? right now i want to set this up to where i can ride in the woods and hit that throttle and get one heck of a kick to it, lowend wise. me and my buddies do a lot of hillclimbing in the woods, so i want the power to be right there from the getgo. if its possible, i'd like to go ahead and do what it takes to make it right. what would be the best pipe/carb setup to buy, and if you already have it set up like this, let me know about it in comparison to just two pipes/carbs. thanks a lot!

Old 06-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee low end help, 2 into 1 pipe and carb

i would get the trinity stage IV single 35mm carb setup i got it and it works good gives alittle more low end and top a 2 into 1 pipe would increase your botom end to maybe you could regear it for more low end