ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   BEST quad ever (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/206328-best-quad-ever.html)

PolishCowboyPL 06-07-2005 10:13 PM

BEST quad ever

Yup warrior02man....

I bet your 400 couldn't touch a raptor...

You seriously don't know what you are talking about dude. Have you ever ridden a raptor? Sure its tall, and a little on the heavy side, but I haven't felt low end like that in my friends YFZ nor a DVX400.

What you can't handle a 660 lol.

MIke.

NastyNate03 06-07-2005 11:18 PM

BEST quad ever

i would say the banshee or yfz450

Ozark38 06-08-2005 07:49 AM

BEST quad ever

Originally posted by: Warrior02man
The 660.. is just a huge not needed machine that could be replaced by a 400 Z/KFX.
The Zs are nice quads but I don't think they can replace a Raptor...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ehlitdew 06-08-2005 08:18 AM

BEST quad ever

Shee, YFZ and Rapy and thats it.

Jman68 06-08-2005 11:20 AM

BEST quad ever

Originally posted by: PolishCowboyPL
Yup warrior02man....

I bet your 400 couldn't touch a raptor...

You seriously don't know what you are talking about dude. Have you ever ridden a raptor? Sure its tall, and a little on the heavy side, but I haven't felt low end like that in my friends YFZ nor a DVX400.

What you can't handle a 660 lol.

MIke.
My whimpy 400 could touch a raptor....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Best Yamaha? the Banshee hands down.

PolishCowboyPL 06-08-2005 12:37 PM

BEST quad ever

Jman... I think you might just have a chance with urs lol.

MIke.

2FAST4URASS 06-08-2005 01:22 PM

BEST quad ever

THIS IS a hard one as for durabilty i would say a warrior hands down there tried and true AND FOR HANDLING and a overall kick azz design YFZ hands down and for pure power 660 raptor there power is awesome I wish i could put a 660 in a yfz frame an make it reliable as a warrior now that would be a kick azz quad. SOOOOOO I FOR ONE COULDNT PICK JUST ONE OVERALL BECAUSE ALL YAMAHA ATVS ARE GREAT AND ALL HAVE A PURPOSE except a blaster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] haha.

mywifesquad 06-08-2005 01:26 PM

BEST quad ever

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider

The Raptor 80

TPR
Easily the best.

jas 06-08-2005 02:07 PM

BEST quad ever

yfz then the raptor then the banshee

bl4cksh337 06-08-2005 02:34 PM

BEST quad ever

Originally posted by: 2FAST4URASS
THIS IS a hard one as for durabilty i would say a warrior hands down there tried and true AND FOR HANDLING and a overall kick azz design YFZ hands down and for pure power 660 raptor there power is awesome I wish i could put a 660 in a yfz frame an make it reliable as a warrior now that would be a kick azz quad. SOOOOOO I FOR ONE COULDNT PICK JUST ONE OVERALL BECAUSE ALL YAMAHA ATVS ARE GREAT AND ALL HAVE A PURPOSE except a blaster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] haha.
dude your raptor couldnt tough a vitos 240 blaster. And with that mod and the machine cost compared with both machines its still cheaper than a raptor. Not saying i dont like raptors because i almost got one. And sure the blaster is not the fastest thing in the world but take a look into your own machine first. And you rate the warrior on your list for durability but not the blaster. Ive had my blaster since '99 with the oil injection and have had no problems. So think before you comment.