Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New pics

Originally posted by: Kidk9
Anytime you are ready fool. Seriously, anytime you are ready. I hope you have a good fight resume tho, cuz I do. I look forward to meeting you Brandon.
oh my gosh... you better quit while you are ahead...wait, too late. but seriously, what do you have against banshee392? anything?

i bet my dad can beat up your dad! my dads been to jail 6 times. he has a good "fight resume"....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
give me a break[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] where are the modds? BAN! BAN! BAN!

Old 07-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Range Rover
Default New pics

can't we all just get along??

Old 07-10-2005, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default New pics

Originally posted by: yellowrider250ex
Originally posted by: Kidk9
You would RIDE the **** out of me? Are you some kind of ***?

It doesnt matter one way or the other. Could you beat me in a race, maybe you COULD. But I could still hop off my bike and break your nose and jaw before you even knew what to think. Dont think so? Come meet up with me, I'll send you home hurting. Send you home to Mommy and the Flowbee
KIDk9 your very childish. are you in the fourth grade
wat if he is in 4th grade its not like u gonna do anything about it

Old 07-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default New pics

yo banshee392 your blaster is one of the nicest ones ive ever seen man... go knock kidk9's azz out man hes a homo break his fingers so he cant type for a while and dis other peoples bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default New pics

I dont see how a thread can go from looking at someones quad to a bunch of fighting or talk hell its not even talk its BS that people type to one anther none of it will ever happen..

IMO some of you need to grow up and stop this kinda thing..

Getting back to the thread's topic, thats one very clean Blaster looks like you work hard to keep it nice.

TR

Old 07-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default New pics

That's one nice looking Blaster, 2 thumbs up!!!

Old 07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pics

nice lookin bike man!! I bet that thing rips

Old 07-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default New pics

[quote]
Originally posted by: trailrider500
I dont see how a thread can go from looking at someones quad to a bunch of fighting or talk hell its not even talk its BS that people type to one anther none of it will ever happen..

well u should open ur eyes then or go get them checked if u say that u cant see

Old 07-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pics

Originally posted by: predatorrr
kid9 sounds to me like hes never took a real punch in the jaw before but when he hits high school someone will put him to SLEEP then his attitude will be changed...
Its funny how that first good A$$ woopin will change your attitude isn't it! LOL

Come on just cool down everyone, or i'm going to send my little sister to all your houses and then your all in trouble! Cause you should see her fight resume! LOL

Honestly your not going to prove anything over the PC, so just let it go. Before I put you in a TIME OUT! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nice looking Blaster Banshee392... I am going to have to get some pics of this kids that drags at our track. Never thought of posting any but I think you blaster boys would really like it... Its a consistant 5.0 bike and has dipped down to a 4.8 before. It is NICE.

Old 07-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default New pics

DANG!! How do you keep your plastics white? mine are so messed up right now its not even funny (maybe that why i want to cut the rest off)

Quick Reply: New pics