Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My New Raptor 700 (Pics are up now)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New Raptor 700 (Pics are up now)

yeah thats a sweet quad. the white is kinda hard to keep clean, i kno from experience with my warrior..

have fun and that white look sick.

Old 07-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Range Rover

That's a nice Raptor GreenBeast.I see that you're from Lexington Ky, have you ever been to any of the ATV Rodeos in Va?There's going to be a big one that lasts 2 days at the Rich Valley Fair in Rich Valley Virginia on August 2nd and 3rd.The one of the 2nd is for utility quads and the one on the 3rd is for sport quads.I think that on both nights registration starts at 5 and racing starts at around 7:00-7:30 or so.

If you get a chance you should check it out.

Old 07-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: WaaHeHe94
That's a nice Raptor GreenBeast.I see that you're from Lexington Ky, have you ever been to any of the ATV Rodeos in Va?There's going to be a big one that lasts 2 days at the Rich Valley Fair in Rich Valley Virginia on August 2nd and 3rd.The one of the 2nd is for utility quads and the one on the 3rd is for sport quads.I think that on both nights registration starts at 5 and racing starts at around 7:00-7:30 or so.

If you get a chance you should check it out.
I've never ridden there. I'll deffinately check into it though. Thanx

Old 07-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Range Rover

Ya nice bike man, am getting the exact same one. I live in edmonton alberta Canada. There is one dealer that has 2 rappy 700s here called riverside yamaha-suziki that had a blue n white one for about 2 weeks with no buyers aperantly 2 expensive. Like there is another dealer ES motor sports which i already gave a 500 deposite for a white one which is the only one hes getting. Should have bin in a week ago but stuck in cumstoms in BC where theres a trucker strike so thats irrating so i no wut ur feeling GreenBeast. At least u can see urs =). N ya there are 5 other dealers here which are taking deposites but wont get any in tell SEPTEMBER. Like none wit lower the price besides the place were i got mine from, hes a small dealer (how he getting one berfore other i dont no.) Like i got mine for 10,000 cnd WITHOUT 300 yama bucks back thats the final price with gst n all that. so bout a 1000cnd bak. that good considering there like new n hardly n e has em. So ill be hur waiting paiently i dont no if the strikes over but the dealer said should be in this week so GreenBeast ill laugh if i get mine fist n ill make a vid esspecally for u wit me riding it lol. Its a race tell whos gets theres first. =) good luck.

Old 07-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

please waste no time with a ride report

Old 07-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Raptor700R
Ya nice bike man, am getting the exact same one. I live in edmonton alberta Canada. There is one dealer that has 2 rappy 700s here called riverside yamaha-suziki that had a blue n white one for about 2 weeks with no buyers aperantly 2 expensive. Like there is another dealer ES motor sports which i already gave a 500 deposite for a white one which is the only one hes getting. Should have bin in a week ago but stuck in cumstoms in BC where theres a trucker strike so thats irrating so i no wut ur feeling GreenBeast. At least u can see urs =). N ya there are 5 other dealers here which are taking deposites but wont get any in tell SEPTEMBER. Like none wit lower the price besides the place were i got mine from, hes a small dealer (how he getting one berfore other i dont no.) Like i got mine for 10,000 cnd WITHOUT 300 yama bucks back thats the final price with gst n all that. so bout a 1000cnd bak. that good considering there like new n hardly n e has em. So ill be hur waiting paiently i dont no if the strikes over but the dealer said should be in this week so GreenBeast ill laugh if i get mine fist n ill make a vid esspecally for u wit me riding it lol. Its a race tell whos gets theres first. =) good luck.
I'm not racing anything that I can't control. lol. If you get it first, great, let me know how it does. Your grummer ang spellings is horrigable. lol, good luck.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

very nice. i want to see it in action. maybe you should think about changing your avatar. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i dont think white is too hard to keep clean. it looks dirty when its dirty but after you clean it its not bad at all. at least thats what ive experienced with my quads. should be a sweet ride. looks like you have a lot of toys. wow. in the picture with you on the raptor it looks like there is a lim edition yfz and what is the greyish quad you cant really see on the very right. is that a raptor350???

Old 07-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Range Rover

yo greenbeast, that shizzle is freakin awesome bro . i am currently selling my 03 660LE so i can score one just like that. DONT forget to let us know how big pimpin she rolls . oh, dont forget to play nice with other rides . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
what is the greyish quad you cant really see on the very right. is that a raptor350???
YA THATS A RAPTOR 350 SE...just like mine

Old 07-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: raptor350chick
Originally posted by: GreenBeast
Thanx, Yeah there was a Raptor SE right behind it, and the YFZ SE, yellow and black, both new and sweet. Mines not an SE. Right now I think you can only get them in the White/Siver, and the Blue.
u made a great choice!!! white/silver one rocks!!! i only got the raptor se because it matches the color of my truck so good... they look sweet together...i love road trippin with my quad in the back..i look pimp!!
You have a good personality, (one of a kind but good personality) (good to see females in the game!)
Was lookin at your profile and thought that the pic's was your wife and then read your name and reliazed it was you. lol srry.

Quick Reply: My New Raptor 700 (Pics are up now)