Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Bud Light Graphics

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bud Light Graphics

now dont argue about which beer is better, cause its a fact RR is the best [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol. MRdumass, those graphics sound pretty sweet, but the thicker the better. i need some new graphics for my atv as well as my bike, so they would need to take the punishment. red budweiser graphics on my white rappy would look pretty sick tho. if u have any more info please share cause i dont like any of the other graphics out.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

www.xgxracing.com has some pretty cool graphics or they could make you a custom "Bud_light" kit. Matching seat covers are also available. (Have to ask about them) I 've done my research & like XGX the best. Good luck!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

kawasakirules, hey, I expect your opinion (even though this isn't a beer forum) and so you can respect mine.....drink whatever tastes good and makes you happy. I will remind you though that if you like our country as much as I do then I would AT LEAST TRY another beer made by AB as they are as American as us.....you can't compare a full flavor beer to a "light" beer and if you are then that really makes no sense because Miller Light has almost 1/2 the carbs as BL, and def half the taste. (that's like comparing an Atkins candy bar to a regular Snickers, Milky Way...or Diet Coke against Pepsi....etc)

You live in a free country, thanks to those of us who have served, drink what you want and support another countries product and be proud of it....keep telling us how happy and proud you are and then in the same sentence tell us how much you love America........find a beer out of the million that AB makes and support us here. I wouldn't brag about drinking Miller unless you just love Africa.

Here are articles only you can be proud of: go to google and just type SABMILLER and hit search....

Old 07-30-2005, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like budwieser.... budwieserVs miller high life...i would take high life...but budwieser is a good beer

bud lite is Really water down budwieser

and i'm guess you will be buying a polaris quad cuz they are made in america...well some of it...theres only a few things made in this country... soo stocks...what quad are you buying...honda? japan kawi? japan Suzuki? japan...polaris?..i guess american

i wanna know what quad you are going to buy so i can tell you...WHY didn't you buy and american product..blah blah blah.. yes i love this country but face it...theres about 100 things made in america today

Old 07-30-2005, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

kawasakirules, that is why I said that it is a free country, drink what you want and I meant it.....I just wanted you to know the consequences....this is strictly my opinion, and throughout this little post please don't forget that.............when it comes to quads (that we both love or we wouldn't be here) then I think we have about 1 OR 2 choices for those made here.....basically AC or POL. In the arena of alcoholic beverages or better yet BEER, that you don't need to last several years like an ATV, you have at least 1,000 different choices........AT LEAST THAT MANY. It isn't going against America....how would I or anyone else say that on your next $5,000+ purchase you should buy one of ONLY 2 AMERICAN PRODUCTS and WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT JUST BECAUSE IT IS AMERICA!!!!! I can't ask that nor would I......so let's get real here.......all I was SIMPLY suggestioning, which was CLEARLY preceded with the statement that you have every right to buy whatever you wish.....that I would rather buy an American beer than a SOUTH AFRICAN one!!!! Any day, period.

I don't think you can even come close to comparing a $5-$15 twelve pack with AT LEAST 1,000 choices here in AMERICA vs a ONE or TWO choice ATV purchase in AMERICA if those FEW companies just don't do it for you on a multiple thousand dollar purchase......and you CANNOT argue that the $5k purchase is more signaficant either......the beers sales kill the ATV sales by way more than 10 fold just in sheer volume.

So PLEASE tell all of us in America that out of thousands of beers made here that SOUTH AFRICAN SABMILLER is your favorite....please tell us this! I can't wait to laugh.

Old 07-30-2005, 04:12 AM
Pro Rider

Have you tried Dennis Kirk. They always had them before. If they're not in the catalog I'm sure they still have them somewhere.

Old 07-30-2005, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Sam Adams

Old 07-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i LIKE Miller High Life.....go ahead laugh...what do i care...

Old 07-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Range Rover

I've looked for Bud/Bud light graphics.I don't think they are made for the General public.You might find a poor imitation somewhere.I would think Copyright laws will come into play here?But if you find them,let me know.Bud Light,yea I drink the watered down sh@t you got a problem with it!The label is RED/WHITE/BLUE!!!!!A post about graphics and then we go to beer school!

Old 07-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

nice LOSTSOUL! Take us to beer school!!!!!

We will just step aside and let Kawasakirules drink that African water.

Quick Reply: Bud Light Graphics