Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptor......Maybe Not

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2000, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I dunno if you guys remember from last week but I didnt end up getting my Raptor. Turned out to be a computer entry error at the warehouse and they didnt actually have my dealers Raptor there. Supposedly sometime this week.....Well I guess if I dont have an anxiety attack in the meantime I may still be around to enjoy it. Man this thing is gonna kill me!

Old 10-17-2000, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Ok im a little excited so bare with me here......MY RAPTOR IS IN! My dealer called today and told me he has a blue Raptor (what I wanted) in HIS HANDS at this moment. All I have to do is write out a check for the last of the down payment and boom Raptor for me! Too bad I still have to get through 2 of my college classes before I can go get it!!!! Instead of listening I will prolly end up doodling Raptor all over my notebook pages.....LOL MY WAIT IS OVER! =-)

Old 10-17-2000, 12:22 PM
Trailblazer

well good luck and have fun and well for me mine isnt here yet and well im starting to get use to the insanity of not having it yet even though i really want it i just wish they would hurry up

Old 10-17-2000, 06:58 PM
Trailblazer

man i can't believe the waiting list on those things. i got mine the day i saw it. the dealer had three in and there was not one person buying one. i wasn't gonna buy one till i rode one. i've talked to people who ordered their's a long time ago and still haven't got them yet. i've had mine for a week now and didn't have to wait on it.

Old 10-17-2000, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Picked my Raptor up! This thing is awesome! I will give my opinion on it after I get some riding in this weekend! My only complaint as of now is that reverse is rediculously FAST! Other than that its AWESOME! I've never had a quad that could wheelie like this before. =-) Smiles from me!

'99 Wolverine pipe, jetting, UFO handguards
'01 Raptor ShockWears, UFO Handguards (My new baby)

Old 10-17-2000, 10:26 PM
Range Rover

foxrunner,
drop the front sprocket from 13 to12 teeth, this will lower the ratio in reverse. and will give you a greater gear selection in foreward. then go out, find a banshee and humiliate him.....ha.
If you like wheelies this combo will blow your mind. have fun,

Old 10-19-2000, 12:30 AM
Range Rover

GO FIGURE I GET A CALL ON THURS THE 12TH OCT..THE DEALERS SAYS..I GOT SOMETHING BLUE,FAST,AND NEW..AND ITS GOT YOUR NAME ON IT..SO I WENT AND PICKED UP ON THE FRI THE 13TH LOL....AND NO PROBLEMS YET!!..QUAD IS GREAT!!!!

01 RAPTOR BLUE/WHITE

EXHAUST ON THE WAY!