Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Craycraft put the beat down on kenz crew

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craycraft put the beat down on kenz crew

Gee so someone finally beats a machine built by Kenz and the world erupts into a fuss. I think that we should look at the track record of these builders and not one series of races. Kenz has always built some of the best bikes out on the market and damn near everyone that I have met what has had the work on thier bikes done there has been extremely impressed. Kenz is one of the best builders you can trust your ride with, but that doesnt mean that they are the only builder.

Old 08-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Range Rover

A question for DollarBillz and Raptorowner. You are making some bold statements for people who were not even there. Does it matter to you that you have no idea what you are talking about? Probably not. Just a couple of retards shooting their mouths off about things they know nothing about. Hopefully the readers of this forum won't get pulled into the BS that you guys spread because you have nothing better to do.

Old 08-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

Speed thay all know the truth because i told my story(14mins.com) of how you and the king swore you beat me when i brought out the infamous Black Cr drag bike, you guys also swormed me and couldent wait to line up, I couldent make a pas cuz the marvin shocks almost killed me on the whoops but you came back and posted how you beat me 3 times... It;s the same scenario over and over, even when we first met when i had the baby Cr 690 you called me out and lost and then acted like i was makeing a big deal about wininning a lil ol 440 from kenz, you swore it was the fastest on the block....

What im starting to see here and always seen in an envy for Craycraft, raptorowner swapped builders because sparks did him wrong and he seen my bike run a few times, and now he has a 730 that is fast from CR and seen the light, it's not too late to get sum but you aint getting no discount..lol

Im glad i stayed loyal and real to cr because what ubetrun did and jarhead did is the same thing i would have done, from texas tro az to race takes heart, win or lose there was no excuses on our side....It's just hurts that you are so nice in someone face then turn your backs when they get on the internet is so unbelievable it makes people pissed they dont even want to meet you again....Ive been thru it and regret selling my CR690 because i want to drag the **** out of stuff..My new projest will get me back in the game big time, no more kiddie stuff here....Just ask SIXSIXT when he chimes in, just cuz he is in Florida dont mean we cant represent Craycraft..lol

Old 08-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZDUNERAT
Gee so someone finally beats a machine built by Kenz and the world erupts into a fuss. I think that we should look at the track record of these builders and not one series of races. Kenz has always built some of the best bikes out on the market and damn near everyone that I have met what has had the work on thier bikes done there has been extremely impressed. Kenz is one of the best builders you can trust your ride with, but that doesnt mean that they are the only builder.
Just because the Kenz customers swap wins does make a track record.

I think you AZ guys need to lay low until you get a few legit wins under your belt.

Old 08-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Range Rover

1Badraptor are you going to have your bike at Glamis on Halloween? Let's settle it between us then. How about it? You and me race,you on your bike and me on my bike.

Old 08-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

jarhead and ubetrun went to az this weekend and spanked the az crew with a pump gas 730 that has 62 hp on kenz dyno go figure pretty sad when racing a bike that has 78 hp
hmmmm, similar builds and 62hp or 78hp? What should I buy?? I don't know what is better? Hmmmm, because you turkeys say the 62 is better I think I will go for 62hp.

MichaelAZ needs to hit the gym, stop eating so much carne asada, and get some seat time.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

After getting beat by Silver Bullet and seeing the Glamis results first hand, I am convinced that roller dynos are useless for anything but tuning, it takes a heavy load to see how an engine really performs. Being at the base of the hill for the one-on-one Glamis races, I could tell a definite sound difference between the Kenz Raptors and Jarhead's Craycraft. They were all running the same Barker pipes but Craycraft's cam was designed on an inertia dyno, not a roller dyno. I ran my Raptor on a 3000 lb roller dyno once, it sounded very different than when it runs on an ATV dyno even though they turned the same rpms.

Old 08-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought it was the frijoles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

chocolate muffins actualy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlueLeader
chocolate muffins actualy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]